• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What we read here is what others do. It is more important you use something you are comfortable and confident with. You don't have to keep up with the Jones's. Its good to be open minded to see the how and why of other peoples security layers. If you find the need to fill a gap for day to day or just when the the geo/social concerns are getting out of wack by your perception: you will be ready. We know not to be the person trying to buy somethingon Ban day! Same rule applies. No one can predict whats "enough" it is a roll of the dice. You may never need extra mags, a BUG or seperate truck gun, then again..........

Double duty. My Truck Gun package goes from vehicle the Safe Room. Same purpose: repel boarders.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As stated in post #59, I always remember the scene (during the Rodney King riots) where they pulled that truck driver out and beat him to near death.
    That's when I decided that nobody will ever open my door. Like the old saying "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    AND, a lesson to you young guys, there is nothing more dangerous than an old man who is too old to fight.
    So, that car you are running up to at a red light because you thought he cut you off, just might have an old man with a .45 in it who is too old to fight.

Making me think about getting a dash cam...

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'd like a nice watch that can go down to 3000M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a certified plastic crystal 1993 Timex with a calendar that quit working after Y2K that will go down to 120,000 meters, but the watch still keeps good time. Guaranteed if you can find that depth around here.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    It's just nice knowing it won't break if it happens to rain, or if I drop it in the sink.
    Honestly though, I'm not into jewelry, I was drawing a parallel the the truck gun necessary range tangent.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I know. Just trying to get this tread up to 100. An olympic best for me. Soon to be a Gold Medal thread.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I did a proper mechanically redundant 6/3 type zero on my truck gun today.
    It very well could be my favorite gun right now it's reliable, light, handy, simple honest unassuming and effective out to 2 to 300 yards. 11.5" could very well be the perfect length for an AR platform.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If I'm headed to the river my $100 Glenfield 30/30 is in the truck but if I'm headed to Blackwater the Savage 30/06 is riding. The river and boat rides are rough on all guns as Denny pointed out.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I did a proper mechanically redundant 6/3 type zero on my truck gun today.
    It very well could be my favorite gun right now it's reliable, light, handy, simple honest unassuming and effective out to 2 to 300 yards. 11.5" could very well be the perfect length for an AR platform.

i bet that is a great vehicle gun, truck, car, convertible, backpack, tennis racket cover.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Finally got my shockwave in. Only thing left is primary arms advanced micro red dot.
    972392635fea646c3b3f4b01df079f12.jpg
    If you want to run a red dot, but don't want to buy an Aimpoint, I vote for the new Vortex SPARC AR. Runs a AAA battery, comes with a quality dual height mount, Tango Down style cover, and one of the best warranties in the industry.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1471733949.003836.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1471733949.003836.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1471733949.003836.jpg
      34.8 KB · Views: 250
    Top Bottom