Carthage

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Milton FL
    Bull creek arms model 1897 trench gun conversion. Original 1897 is from 1913 and is a solid frame model. Had it sent to bullcreek to fulfill my call of duty world at war dreams. Amazing bluing, smooth action. Comes with reproduction sling and origional 1917 bayonet. $2100. $1850 without bayonet (But whats a trench gun without the bayonet).

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Trades considered:

Staccato C2
    USP expert in 9mm
    CZ shadow 2
    308 LMT
    Aimpoint T2 on scalar works (or equivalent mount)

open to offers so if you see something you like dont hesitate to reach out!

No low balls please.
    Meet local to milton, florida ccw preferred upon transfer!

(SOLD) KAC SR15 E3 mod 1 upper with urx 3.1 rail and 16 inch barrel. Complete with kac e3 bolt a giessele charging handle. 200 rounds through the pipe, great condition. Was cerakoted to match the lower that sold. Has a SF flash hider installed. Still for sale! $1700

(SOLD) Steyr Aug with all the fixings (except optic, sorry). Comes with arid metal trigger, mag release, safety. 20/20 ratworx trigger sear to make the trigger nice and crisp. Corvus defense top rail for direct mounting acog and sling qd point. I have three magpul mags, 30 rnd steyr, and a 42 round steyr mag. Comes with 20” barrel and 16” barrel. 20” barrel has the coveted suppressor gas plug and surefire muzzle break. $2300 for the rifle with both barrels. $1850 for aug with just the 16 inch barrel and mags.
    (SOLD) CZ P-07 with cajun gun works trigger, cerakoted slide, milled for RMR by jeagerworks. Does not come with optic, but does come with three mags. Over $1100 into this little guy so lets call it $800. Has probably seen 600 rounds down the pipe. Can find trex holster for owb tactical belt wear.

(SOLD) Geissle superduty lower. Upper and lower are cerakoted to match. Got this in a trade.

(SOLD) Kar 98, AR-42 code, mismatched russian capture. What a sweet piece of history. I love this gun but I dont shoot it much and it deserves a home thatll love it even more. The barrel has some pitting I can try and get some pics on request but she still runs ammo like a champ and nails cardboard. Kicks like a mule! Ill toss in some surplus 8mm mauser and stripper clips. $900 obo

(SOLD) Russian Makarov IJ-70, blued with custom grip and 2 magazines. $500
    I will locate the original box it came in with papers (built 1992). I received this new from an estate sale. Maybe 250 rounds through it. Great condition.

Attachments

• IMG_4565.jpg
      IMG_4565.jpg
      983.2 KB · Views: 405
    • IMG_4571.jpeg
      IMG_4571.jpeg
      2.5 MB · Views: 226
    Last edited:

Carthage

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%