• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Can anyone answer how it is that W couldn't hardly speak English at all, but his brother Jeb is perfectly eloquent?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't see the debate but I have to say I hope Cruz surges ahead. He's the guy we need and I hope people are smart enough to see that.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Rubio is a puppet. Bush and Cruz are it for me, and Bush edges because I find him to be more intelligent and coherent. Trump has his sights in the correct direction, but he's a loudmouthed bullying jackass.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dan, there is no bigger puppet than Jeb... Jeb is common core and a moderate, has been making a killing as a banker for 8 years and just cannot keep up, no energy at all and lazy, he is owned by the big money and Republican establishment. He is on his last leg anyway. I think Cruz is a good guy, the only Conservative in the race. Trump is Trump, you like him or don't, reminds me a little of some people on the forum...lol

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jeb may be a bit of a puppet, but at least he's believable, at least to me.
    I do like Cruz. Who can't love a man who fries bacon on the barrel of an AR?
    Trump reminds you of who now? Lmao!

aknavy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I liked Cruz.... But Trump plays well to the uninformed, he's got a shot at it. A Jeb nomination might keep me home on election day... Not likely, but maybe.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah Jeb is gone after this, actually a lot of them should be dropping out. I really like Huckabee but he is gone too. Trump will be entertaining, so Cruz as VP would help him.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the debate. I was in a debate with my grandfather and figuring out who he would vote for. Knowing that he said he would vote for Hilary over anyone in the republican party. So he is committed to voting democrat not matter who the person is.... I almost threw up the elk roast he made. Then I started asking him about vetting refugees, gun restrictions that she wants to do, Benghazi and of course when I met with logic the normal response is "that is irrelevant" or "that doesn't matter" etc etc. Note not to talk to him about politics the rest of my vacation trip

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah Jeb is gone after this, actually a lot of them should be dropping out. I really like Huckabee but he is gone too. Trump will be entertaining, so Cruz as VP would help him.

Wake up and smell the back-room cigar smoke. The huge field, many of them just hanging on, will deplete a certain number of primary votes from the two front runners, both hated by the press and the Republican power brokers. Since nearly all the early primary states are proportional, rather than winner-take-all, any vote given to someone like Jeb, for example, is a vote that Trump or Cruz doesn't carry into the convention. If the power brokers, with the help of the press, can keep these losers in the race long enough, it might be possible for Cruise or Trump to be shy of the number of votes required for an outright win come convention time.

Then, with a brokered convention, the insiders just might be able to anoint someone like Jeb or even (heaven forbid) draft a certified loser like Romney as the insider's golden candidate. The idiots running the Republican party would rather have Hillary as president than a Republican who isn't a puppet they can control.

Dirty politics is something we all expect and cutting off your nose to spite your face is something we all understand, but becoming the political equivalent of a suicide bomber because of stupidity, greed, and hatred, as the Republican Party Insiders are apparently doing, is just too sad for words. The Republican Party is really eating their own this time around.

Better start looking for a hiding place for your guns if Hilary is elected, even if she's serving her presidency from a jail cell.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the debate. I was in a debate with my grandfather and figuring out who he would vote for. Knowing that he said he would vote for Hilary over anyone in the republican party. So he is committed to voting democrat not matter who the person is.... I almost threw up the elk roast he made. Then I started asking him about vetting refugees, gun restrictions that she wants to do, Benghazi and of course when I met with logic the normal response is "that is irrelevant" or "that doesn't matter" etc etc. Note not to talk to him about politics the rest of my vacation trip

family can be the ultimate downer....my first cousin is a self described cradle to grave progressive liberal democrat atheist...blew me away when he told me that...

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    family can be the ultimate downer....my first cousin is a self described cradle to grave progressive liberal democrat atheist...blew me away when he told me that...
    My own father has become a liberal over the past 10 years. I'm just glad he was a republican when he raised me. I love the man, but we don't talk about politics, in fact, I had to unfollow. The constant pro-gay nonsense got to be too much.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sorry ............ I just can't seem to forget (and forgive):
    1. Rubio missing so damned many votes during his time in Congress. IMO,didn't do his job there ... NOW ... he wants to be my president ???
    2. The round man from New Jersey mandating his entire states AMERICAN FLAGS be lowered to half staff over the self inflicted drug overdose of a KNOWN drug user. Makes me wonder ... who did he owe what ... and who's ass was he making sure to kiss. (Probably more like a "reach around")

It really saddens me that the Repubs cannot come up with something better than this circus of clowns. Seems that I will have to rush home after I vote and take a warm soapy shower. --- SAWMAN

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I've switched from Carson , to Trump to Rubio to Cruz. Fact is I've always liked Cruz, I just didn't think he could draw enough fence sitters to get elected.
    BUT, he's doing really well in the debates, I like what he's saying and barring anything drastic happening, he's my man.
    It would be entertaining to see Trump in there. He's had his way for so long, he would think he could do anything he wants and get away with it. It would scare our enemies to death. Heck, unless something drastic happens, this country is done for anyway, let Trump go crazy and see what happens.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm pretty much in line with welldoya. I sort of like Cruz but my mind keeps going back to Trump. Get him in there and see what he does. We are screwed anyway, let's see what shit he stirs up. At least he would be entertaining and he couldn't do anymore damage than a Rino or dimocrat. What we can't have is more of the same old BS.

Having said that I'm just about convinced the voting thing is fixed 100% anyway. If so, get ready for that cackling fatass in the jump suit.

Top Bottom