• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Med24

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope, but I do like my Barrel blok (includes a nifty magazine block too) and dry fire training cards.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    In the vidio it shows someone dry firing a Glock over and over. My question is , is this "whizbanger" able to reset triggers ?
    Will kinda have to go with RR a .177 "BB" pistol with their 10# triggers would be the low cost way to go. Talk about "holdem and squeezem", just spend a little time with your normal trigger and it's pull before loading it , or , Muscle memory will suprize you. That's why the 2 oz BR triggers go to the range by themself's and not this the 2 # bolt guns.

RidgeRunner

It's only original once
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    has anyone ever had any experience with this system?

There was a set up at the gun show, it seemed like it worked as it should, and I liked it ok. However, the guy was a pushy salesman, and I don't care for that tactic, so I walked away after trying it.

Med24

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the vidio it shows someone dry firing a Glock over and over. My question is , is this "whizbanger" able to reset triggers ?
    Will kinda have to go with RR a .177 "BB" pistol with their 10# triggers would be the low cost way to go. Talk about "holdem and squeezem", just spend a little time with your normal trigger and it's pull before loading it , or , Muscle memory will suprize you. That's why the 2 oz BR triggers go to the range by themself's and not this the 2 # bolt guns.
    I found an "easy trainer for Glock" that you add on the end of the slide and it resets the trigger for you without a rack. Also comes from barrel blok company, but their website is not the easiest to search. Best way to find it is google Easy Trainer for Glock.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom