• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The mere thought that BO is no longer pres sent a little tingle down my leg.

Or my new puppy just peed on me, not real sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And today he got us out of TPP, I am still smiling, every step is intended to restore business to the US, I just love it. Now we need to drop kick some young ass, sorta kick start them into a work ethic. I sure hope we have enough young people that want to work because he is putting together jobs like there is no tomorrow. You been keeping track of the tens of billions of dollars promised in new factories in the US, by private companies, amazing.
    Ed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Unfortunstely . . . I feel that when all these jobs are created we will not have the workforce to fill them.
    People have been on the government tit too long and are used to doing nothing and getting paid for it. Why would they want to have to go to work.
    Can't remember the exact figure now,but a single mom with two bugger pickers makes about $40,000 per year in (all)benefits. She has nothing to offer the workforce. She has never been trained in anything except breeding. She,and her boyfriend have nothing to offer. How in the hell are we ever gonna put them to work. --- SAWMAN

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Perhaps a good question for the next supreme court nominee would be if they support at least public work for welfare. No one requires training to pick up trash on the road-side.

But a lot of these youngsters really need a boot camp style "reeducation" regarding respect, manners and keeping their lip zipped when working in public, a common complaint I hear from business owners, they can not be entrusted with direct contact with their customers.
    Ed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Rapier, what you say in the above is absolutely true. The company that my wife works for continuously has a hard time with their employee's. I understand that is just a small sampleing of the work force,. . . . however . . . , for the most part they want too much money for an untrained worker,they don't show up to work,like you say,they cannot be trusted to deal with the customers,they are super disrespectful,and in a nutshell,they simply have a "give a shit" attitude. They look for a baby mamma,breed her,she pops a puppy or two,sucks up welfare,he quits so he can sit on the front porch of their single wide and drink the $4.00 a 12pk beer.
    How the hell can Trump or anybody else make a job for/give a job to,some sorry POS that openly refuses to work. AND . . . there are millions of these. How can you even think about opening a buisness if you have researched the potential work force. Oh . . wait . . . I know . . . just open a Nail and Eyelash Salon. --- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The sad part is those welfare momma's seem to be breeding faster than good people who are having kids and raising them right. Something needs to be done, if you're on welfare and have 2 kids then there should be a way to put a stop towards having anymore kids. The good thing about jobs returning to the US is it will mean those of who are good workers will have no problem finding and keeping a good job. When my son graduates from college in 2020 he too should be able to find a good paying job and be a productive member of society.

Edit: What Bohica said, after 2 kids don't reward them for more kids and cut off their benefits for additional kids after 2.

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Supply and demand in the workforce. It may cost more to hire "good" people but in the long run the ROI will be significant.

For instance the company I was with for about two years paid pretty crappy salary and we had some really poor people. I took the job at a lower rate due to the opportunity, since nothing materialized, I left and now make ~15% more at my current gig. But I'm high on their pay scale, hate to say it, but many of their other project managers are at pay rate equal to their skill.

Then I'm always reminded of the stories of '10 and '11 when the orchards in Georgia couldn't get enough hands at any pay rate. Too many fat lazy turds who didn't want to work hard. Damn, now I've gone and depressed myself. Haha.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Arthritis was kicking my butt this morning so I came home after taking the grandsons to school
    About the time I was able to get motivated to head out hunting a friends son came by and gave me half a deer
    He tried to give me the whole thing but I knew half was all I could handle with out calling for help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck on the hunt.

Today my week long smile turned into laughter. Mexican President cancelled trip, bottom fell outa the paso and Trump announced a 20% wall tax on Mexican products entering. Then his team hit the front door of the state dept building and there was a flurry of retirements, accepted resignations, etc., I guess it is easier than being fired. I was waiting for the head chopping that was coming over that $221m Palestinian fiasco. But they jumped out the windows before Trump got a big chunk of their pink cheeks.
    Ed

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good luck on the hunt.

Today my week long smile turned into laughter. Mexican President cancelled trip, bottom fell outa the paso and Trump announced a 20% wall tax on Mexican products entering. Then his team hit the front door of the state dept building and there was a flurry of retirements, accepted resignations, etc., I guess it is easier than being fired. I was waiting for the head chopping that was coming over that $221m Palestinian fiasco. But they jumped out the windows before Trump got a big chunk of their pink cheeks.
    Ed

Now we need the crooks at VA, IRS, and SS to jump.

Top Bottom