• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you enjoy whiskey then why not keep it and enjoy it on special occasions? Unless it's appreciated enough to make a major financial difference in your life then keep it and enjoy the rare gift you got.
    Sounds like a good idea, but it seems hard to enjoy a $200 bottle of whiskey. On the other hand not many people can say they have drank Crown Royal XR. Tough decision.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a bottle - runs about $120 at the liquor cabinet off 29. I drink it on special occasions - neat - very warm and smooth - no burn. If you like Canadian whiskey - it's very good.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a bottle - runs about $120 at the liquor cabinet off 29. I drink it on special occasions - neat - very warm and smooth - no burn. If you like Canadian whiskey - it's very good.
    I thought they were out of he red box XR and it couldn't be found at a store anymore.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been to the Asian guys house a couple times a few years ago. Was a massive place with Lamborghinis, Ferrari, Bentleys and a few others in his driveway.
    He does indeed have some nice rides, apparently illegal distribution of controlled substances and healthcare fraud pays very well. From the indictment...

oax2co.jpg

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Why the fcuk?!? Would you eat ASIAN raised GARBAGE fish when you live right next to the coast?!?!?!? If a restaurant serves BASA or TILAPIA, I'm out, we're clearly on completely different universes as far as what constitutes food.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My apology Stagman. what I have is Crown XR Blue. Both have limited quantities as both are made with whiskeys made from shuttered distilleries. Red from Waterloo and Blue from LaSalle. Red is more rare as that is the original XR, Blue replaced Red as the XR and has a higher availability for now as it LaSalle shut down more recently. Sorry for the confusion. Red can still be found - but it is in the $200 range. http://www.nicks.com.au/crown-royal...y-blended-canadian-whisky-750ml-first-edition

I thought they were out of he red box XR and it couldn't be found at a store anymore.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My apology Stagman. what I have is Crown XR Blue. Both have limited quantities as both are made with whiskeys made from shuttered distilleries. Red from Waterloo and Blue from LaSalle. Red is more rare as that is the original XR, Blue replaced Red as the XR and has a higher availability for now as it LaSalle shut down more recently. Sorry for the confusion. Red can still be found - but it is in the $200 range. http://www.nicks.com.au/crown-royal...y-blended-canadian-whisky-750ml-first-edition

Dan needs this rare bottle of whiskey I have.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He does indeed have some nice rides, apparently illegal distribution of controlled substances and healthcare fraud pays very well. From the indictment...

Damn, I was watching the news segment on it and they referred to a warehouse he kept his cars at, the last time I was there he was talking about getting it built at the time, crazy. His house looks just like the mansions you see on movies, long driveway up to a big roundabout with a fountain in the middle, then white stone stairs leading up to the house. His house probably had 12+ bedrooms and I only saw 3 that had anything in them, every other room was empty,

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Amazing I could make a 1565 mile trip and not have one single close encounter with a moron behind the wheel. But as soon as I get home they're already trying to kill me again, just on a quick ride to the store !!!

Rick

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I passed you earlier this week on Mobile Hwy. Rick, you were in the vette probably coming back from Fritz Field. I thought about swerving over and waking you up.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Today is my Friday and I have a 4 day weekend!!! I'm going to start drinking and stir the pot a little, I hope no one minds.. Bitches.....

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I gotta go in for a couple hours tomorrow to take care of a few things, then I'm heading up to north Alabama for a wedding. 4 day work week next week, then I'm on vacation for 11 days!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom