• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gathered all my receipts up last night to send over to my tax guy and counted up all my spending, I was surprised on how little I ate out, the year's total was just under $85. There was only 4 fast food receipts and the rest was gas stations and most of that being red bulls. Not bad considering I was on the road for 36k miles this year.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's good. What do you typically eat for lunch?

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing most days. I generally only eat a full meal at dinner during the work week. Weekends I will usually eat 2 meals. Lunch and dinner.
    I mostly fill up on water.
    And I'm not acting like I'm a health conscious eater. I eat like shit when I do eat. I have just been in the habit of fasting during the day after I have coffee, the times I do get something to eat or drink besides water is generally because I have a big break in my schedule and I'll just be sitting around in my car.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nothing most days. I generally only eat a full meal at dinner during the work week. Weekends I will usually eat 2 meals. Lunch and dinner.
    I mostly fill up on water.
    And I'm not acting like I'm a health conscious eater. I eat like shit when I do eat. I have just been in the habit of fasting during the day after I have coffee, the times I do get something to eat or drink besides water is generally because I have a big break in my schedule and I'll just be sitting around in my car.

Dang. I can't do that. I typically don't eat a big supper, but I have to eat a pretty big breakfast, a mid morning snack, then a decent sized lunch. Otherwise, I get really shaky.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been that way for the last 5 or 6 years. I just got in the habit of skipping lunch and working through it so that I could get off a little quicker. Eventually I just stopped thinking about eating lunch. Every so often I'll get hungry but not too much. And I haven't been a breakfast eater since I was in highschool. Coffee is good enough for me, I'll eat eggs on Sundays when I make the kids breakfast. No much else usually.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where the hell is the beer thread? I have looked all through my participated threads and can't find it. Did someone get it closed?

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha damn where did you find that? I looked like 3 times.
    The Tapatalk app sucks lately.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Am I missing something, can threads get closed on the GCGF?
    I mean seriously with the stuff I see go on here, what isn't allowed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    At a wedding ceremony, the pastor asked if anyone had anything to say concerning the union of the bride and groom. It was their time to stand up and speak, or forever hold their peace.
    The moment of utter silence was broken by a young beautiful woman carrying a baby. She started walking toward the pastor slowly....
    Everything quickly turned to chaos. The bride slapped the groom. The groom's mother fainted. The groomsmen started giving each other looks and wondering how best to help save the situation.
    The pastor asked the woman, "Can you tell us why you came forward? What do you have to say?"
    The woman replied, "We can't hear in the back."

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Happy Monday gentlemen! Well my one last trip to try and score a second deer on the year by hunting the last day of Bama season which was Friday turned out pretty good. With 20 minutes left to go I shot a nice Spike who was chasing a Doe. Normally I don't shoot Spikes giving them a chance to grow bigger but he was just unfortunate there was 20 minutes of shooting light left and I wanted more deer meat for the freezer! The Doe I shot back on Thanksgiving weekend wasn't going to last until next deer season and I hate running out of deer meat!

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Installed some 48 LED panels in the trunks of my wife's and I cars, I hate dim lights and had been using LED strips in my wife's cars for the last couple years and just a LED bulb in mine but it recently had been flickering. So I ordered a few of these panels, trunks are lit up like the sun now. It's great.
    Going to try and get one into my car interior, using a 12 LED panel in it now.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    not that it will hurt my feelings any, but is gander mtn going bankrupt? just flicked to chan 10, caught the tail end of a story on them...

they are high as a giraffe's butt on prices...

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I made 4% more gross last year, than in 2015, yet somehow I paid 27% more in taxes? My refund is going to be double what it normally is, but now I gotta call my payroll department to figure out what's going on.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I made 4% more gross last year, than in 2015, yet somehow I paid 27% more in taxes? My refund is going to be double what it normally is, but now I gotta call my payroll department to figure out what's going on.

Someone forgot to carry the 2? That is what my Math teachers always used when I messed up a math problem.

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Get married? New job and different withholding? Add/drop a dependent?

We are getting a refund this year instead of paying out. While I want to buy a full blown Mark 7 1050, my wife doesn't agree. She wants to re-roof the house. She's got the priorities all messed up.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Get married? New job and different withholding? Add/drop a dependent?

We are getting a refund this year instead of paying out. While I want to buy a full blown Mark 7 1050, my wife doesn't agree. She wants to re-roof the house. She's got the priorities all messed up.

Nothing has changed between the two years, except my net bonus was smaller. That could be where all of the extra taxes came from.

Top Bottom