• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you guys know that Popeye's sells thanksgiving turkeys? Just find that out on another forum I visit. Guess they sell out really fast but they have a awesome reputation from people who have had them. Damn now I want one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, I have first dibs on that sign, staked my claim weeks ago !!!!

And yes, Sean does occasionally do work, if you call driving machinery around work.

RH

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw Sean sweating once. He was standing in the sun supervising a forum member setting fence posts.

I was pacing myself. Besides, the supervisors of the world are greatly underappreciated. Also, notice that I was "standing in the sun". That was a rough day, I usually sit in the truck with the AC on and supervise with hand signals.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey, I have first dibs on that sign, staked my claim weeks ago !!!!

And yes, Sean does occasionally do work, if you call driving machinery around work.

RH

Someone has to operate the heavy equipment. Besides, no one can sink a 20,000 lb. machine like I can.

As for the sign, feel free to snag it. As much as I want it I'm already on the county's shit list.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you guys know that Popeye's sells thanksgiving turkeys? Just find that out on another forum I visit. Guess they sell out really fast but they have a awesome reputation from people who have had them. Damn now I want one.

I didn't know this. I bet they are good. I'm not a big fan of fast food chicken but I went back to Popeyes when my wife was in the hospital and realized they are pretty damned good. Beats the Colonel hands down.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Noticed yesterday that both my hands were crazy sore, my palms felt bruised and I couldnt squeeze hard, same thing this morning and I couldn't figure out why.
    Was talilking to my wife about it and she mention my trimming our big ass bushes at our house on Sunday and that's it. Haha I was using a pair of those big shears and was probably out there for 4 hours. Really messed my hands up haha.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I got most of everything finished in my shed this weekend. The shelves haven't been organized yet (we just tossed things up there to get them out of the floor, for now), but I was finally able to get my bikes out of the dining room... I must say that the Kobalt K-Rail system is pretty darn convenient and easy to configure. It wasn't cheap, but I'm happy we decided to go that route.

20151122_151129_zpsaselmngh.jpg

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I finally got out for my first real ride on my road bike Sunday morning. 13.9 miles at 13.7mph average and 245ft of elevation gain. It was really nice, but my lungs were killing me due to the cold air.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I got most of everything finished in my shed this weekend. The shelves haven't been organized yet (we just tossed things up there to get them out of the floor, for now), but I was finally able to get my bikes out of the dining room... I must say that the Kobalt K-Rail system is pretty darn convenient and easy to configure. It wasn't cheap, but I'm happy we decided to go that route.

20151122_151129_zpsaselmngh.jpg

Tenn,

hate to go public with this, but isn't it time to bring the mower back? borrowing is one thing,but it has been 6 ,months

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So off topic, but Im baking the turkey this year, it's still frozen in the fridge. Last three years were non traditional so I didn't have any questions. That joker is still frozen. They say no room temperature thaw and thaw in fridge. I have one day left will it be ready it's a 10 pound bird.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank is Right. Don't run Hot water! Leave it in the factory packing. Use the sink if you have a double basin. Roll it over when you change water. It can sit overnight without changing but do it about every 2 hours while awake. It does not have to be completly submerger. 10lbs is not big but you may still need to run water in it to get neck, organs and gravy packs out from internal ice. Rinse inside, pluck any missed quills and cook it.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom