• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    we all rail against the EPA, but here is something they should be involved in that can adversely affect millions of americans....

they should aggressively pursue those who distribute and use this dangerous substance and fine those will not comply..

it has killed tens of millions of people....the danger is real, but has been covered up..

this site exposes the use of it by many major corporations..

http://www.dhmo.org/

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    uh-huh
    I have been submerged in Dihydrogen Monoxide many times, ingested gallons of it, and it has never hurt me.

But then again, maybe that's why at age 35 I look 65.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not moving company brother, call it what it is: maid, if you wanna be nice.

I dunno, the marine corps brainwashed me. But I can't see how people can live like that, especially have a professional come into Their home to see it. I do tend to keep a collection of empty cigarette packs, water bottles and receipts in my passenger side floor board. But if I take my car to get tires I make sure to clean the crap out and wipe the dust off for good measure. Common curtesy. I wouldn't dip in a dentist waiting room, I shower before I go to the doctor, i would clean the crap out of my attic for the cable guy.

*rant off*

But, if your dentist has a really smoking hot dental assistant be sure to eat a box of Oreos before you go in. Gives maximum quality chair time with the honey.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    we all rail against the EPA, but here is something they should be involved in that can adversely affect millions of americans....

they should aggressively pursue those who distribute and use this dangerous substance and fine those will not comply..

it has killed tens of millions of people....the danger is real, but has been covered up..

"What you may find surprising are some of the products and places where DHMO is used, but which for one reason or another, are not normally made part of public presentations on the dangers to the lives of our family members and friends. Among these startling uses (just to name a few) are:"

in the production of beer by all the major beer distributors,

in the coffee available at major coffee houses in the US and abroad,

Okay, now I’m on board.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "What you may find surprising are some of the products and places where DHMO is used, but which for one reason or another, are not normally made part of public presentations on the dangers to the lives of our family members and friends. Among these startling uses (just to name a few) are:"

in the production of beer by all the major beer distributors,

in the coffee available at major coffee houses in the US and abroad,

Okay, now I’m on board.

I bet I could get lots of signatures on a petition to ban this....

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I put this in the same threat category as global warming. Nothing to see folks, move along. Same type of misrepresentation the gun grabbers use as facts.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Shucks, you shouldn't give it away. It was getting interesting.

kind of like the pic of steven speilberg with a dead triceratops...yuppies lost their minds over the senseless killing of a "beautiful" creature...

had to spill the beans...someone might think I believed it...

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But, if your dentist has a really smoking hot dental assistant be sure to eat a box of Oreos before you go in. Gives maximum quality chair time with the honey.
    By the way, I highly recommend southern dentistry in Daphne if you live over here. I'm a lifetime patient now.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Former VP Al Gore has just announced the formation of a Government subsidized International conglomerate to buy, sell and trade Dihydrogen Monoxide Pollution Credits.

Big Al says screw gold and silver, look at the piles of money I made on Carbon Credits! Better then the Golden Goose. I just sold a crap load of credits to Brazil so they can still hold the 2016 Summer Olympics there.

Top Bottom