• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea, it did seem kind of pointless to me. Except for the part where people end up sending them money. Which is really what its all about.

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The point of the ad is not to let her get in the White House. I just thought it was funny that she was part of Watergate.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sigh....

Pardon me for saying so, but people on here would do well to spend just a few seconds fact checking, before posting things like this.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

I mean not only does it set your own cause back, but then it brings into question why your own political party would feel it necessary to misrepresent things to you?

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I mean we are all adults. We know how to use Google. It took me all of about four seconds to find out that the very first assertion in that video was false.

This makes me wonder: do people really not know how to use Google, or do they simply not care if what they are posting as fact, is true or false?

Neither explanation makes sense to me.

Marquezj16

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, she was not part of Watergate investigation?

This was an ad ran by some people who does not like Hillary. Most political ads throw dirt at their opponents.
    I found it funny that she was part of the Watergate investigation. Never made a comment about whether she was fired or not.

BTW, I met her in 2007. Visiting wounded warriors in Germany. She did not talk to the soldiers about their story (where they are from or what they do for the military). Zero conversation. But she took pictures w/ them.

And thanks for your highly investigative skills. I guess we can all rest easy that Hillary is a saint after all.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry if I offended you. Your ad asserts she was fired from said investigation, and also asserts it was for misconduct. The point being made in the ad was not that she was part of the investigation, but to falsely accuse her of some wrongdoing during it. I personally don't see any reason to post untrue things about people here on the forum.

In the bigger picture, her opponents might be better served spending their time coming up with a viable candidate of their own. Simply slinging mud isn't going to be enough.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom