• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Steak salesmen to poon. I effing love this forum.

Steak Salesman are selling "expired" dairy cows. The concept of poon is the same. It may look good up front but you never know never know what you got until you try it. By then you may be stuck with something you can't stomach. Avoid the cheap stuff.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a Pitt fan. English Mastiffs do just fine.
    The dog is really just there for alarm and deterrence, it's the owner with his hand on a 45 and a carbine nearby that they should be concerned about. And why can't they at least try to look professional? If I didn't recognize the cooler on the truck, I wouldn't have know what business they had there at all. It just seems like a terribly convenient way to see if anyone is home. Like I said, lots of break ins around here lately. Comes with the turf, I guess.
    View attachment 35259

How much did it cost you to Camo Dip that dog? Cool paint job.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mozella, I think the colors are actually swirled together when they pour the mold.
    I'm pretty sure it's a factory option.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go ahead, say it! I ain't scared. My wife would have a dozen different wieners in every color if I let her. I like them too.

TMI; the forum doesn't need to know about your wife's wiener or yours either..................................well Stanley might, but you can PM him. LOL

Just don't post pics.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TMI; the forum doesn't need to know about your wife's wiener or yours either..................................well Stanley might, but you can PM him. LOL

Just don't post pics.

You haven't been keeping up with current events then Donr. Why, our own illustrious leader, Ian, is a huge fan of weiners. I personally know he kept two at a time in his house. Then there's Hugh J. Has a house full of them and recently picked a stray up.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I first joined this forum I remember reading what seemed like Weiner references in every thread.
    Can't lie....I didn't visit this website very often at first because I was unsure of what the fuck I had signed up for. Hahaha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I first joined this forum I remember reading what seemed like Weiner references in every thread.
    Can't lie....I didn't visit this website very often at first because I was unsure of what the fuck I had signed up for. Hahaha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

You sure you know what's going on now?:peep:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You haven't been keeping up with current events then Donr.

You are correct, I haven't been keeping up. School got busy and then I decided to go back to work full time this past week so it's been hectic lately.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just got "warned" while getting my mail in my front yard. drug dealer approach's while his costumers stand in yard pointing and screaming " he`s F@#$ing watching us" I was told ( close translation, don't really speak thug too well) " mind my own business" " don't let me see you looking again". I just smiled, focused on his pupils and dropped my hand to my side. After a long, long silence of me smiling and staring. he said " you heard me M@#$%R F^&*(R, turned and walked away.

Guess I`ll get 20 of my friends to close my street down again. this time I`m going to call channel 3 news......done with this.

6434156073c42eca0e42696e26a7cd64.jpg

Well unfortunately we monitor traffic on my street. I have personally collected the tag number of the pickup with the freezer in the bed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well the kind of knock outbug we need, is a paddy wagon and half a dozen swat guys. This has been going on for over six months. We have called police dozens of times. They have helped, but sadly the below picture is worth a thousand words,
    22720517dbf1a15953fba00c7b652cf0.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom