• ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thanks Dante.

Can anyone recommend someone to thread the barrel on a Browning BAR shorttrac? And possibly a Tikka T3 lite. I'd assume they'll have to be threaded 1/2x28 due to the barrels being so slender (it is not a heavy barrel) but then again, I could be wrong.

I've got plenty of time. Lol
    Congrats on the can JohnB. Maybe check with JJ(oneshot) on the threading.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well I ordered two suppressors from silencer shop on 5/29/16. Little Jacks has them now. I got to visit them in Jail a few times. LOL

The AAC T-Rant .45 and the YHM 9mm Sidewinder. This will make 7 suppressors for me.

Almost been a year wait... Wow!!! This is the longest wait ever for me. #$@%$# 41F causing all this!

I remember back in the day I ordered the Gemtech's M4-02 .223 and the Trinity 9mm and they were approved in weeks.

Yea I have a problem... I have gave the ATF $200 10 times... I need help. Ha ha ha

Last edited:

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm jealous of that addiction. I just got my first and want to order at least two more. But I gotta wait and see what happens job wise. I don't want to even think about the headache I would face with my trust if I moved and changed addresses with the ATF in the middle of processing my paperwork.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Heeyyyyy mail came today! Silencerco is still offering the free muzzle device and hat with the purchase of the omega, as well as the $200 credit for accessories! Woooo
    3f6e9cf1db05ad91654c4561c673ccc1.jpg

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Woohoo...1st sbr just approved yesterday...6/27/16-3/18/17...and the other 2 should be shortly after...SO PUMPED

Now I just need a 2nd job for the parts...haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What was you guy's average wait time from nfa item purchase to the atf cashing your check?

They did mine in 5 days...

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Tighten your belts boys, and prepare to wait some more! When I submitted via the Shop back in June last year, I got an email that the form 3 was approved about 2 months later. Last check I was told late March to mid April. After reading of how the Shop did $2 MILLION in tax stamps in one day I decided to call in and check again.

Short wait on the phone and checked status with a very nice lady who advised the wait was running 8 months. She said my application entered their service 21 July, and they were just processing from early July. I did not point out to her that since we were past 21 April, that has been 9 months already. She said even though they were working on early July; do not count on mine being up in three weeks, as they have been just swamped and one weeks submission may take two or three weeks to process.
    :jaw:

I did not ask for an estimate, as the deluge has blown all forecasting out of the water I am afraid! Be patient, that is all I can advise....just toys anyway. :behindsofa:

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    riduculous wait.... were about to hit 1 year from buying my suppressor... i called the ATF about 2-3 weeks ago & was told I'm in problem status... first they said Ser# issue then said wrong name on trust so lord only knows how bad my dealer screwed the paperwork up... wish I had been able to use Nate for the special buy....

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Question.
    I e-filed a Form 1 on a trust July 1 last year. March 28 of this year I received a email saying approved with an attached pdf of my Form 1 with the approved block signed and a tax stamp in the upper right block. I have received nothing hardcopy. Do I get a real paper copy or is the electronic copy all I get?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Question.
    I e-filed a Form 1 on a trust July 1 last year. March 28 of this year I received a email saying approved with an attached pdf of my Form 1 with the approved block signed and a tax stamp in the upper right block. I have received nothing hardcopy. Do I get a real paper copy or is the electronic copy all I get?

The PDF is your "stamp". I've heard of guys pestering the ATF for a hard copy but no idea on if that's worked out how long that takes.

Top Bottom