Votes: 1 2.8%
    • I only drink unleaded

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been wanting to start this thread for a while, but since I've started drinking already and still working (mostly) I figured now is as good time as any.

What is you vice? Beer? liquor? wine? what kinds?

I drink all of the above (lush I know)

Liquor:
    Jameson - that's it.
    I will drink other stuff, but only if that's all that is available :tongue: /snob

Beer: many types, but mostly craft styles.
    Erdinger Dark
    Abita Andygator
    Peroni - Stella - Red Stripe - Newcastle - Widmer - Blue Moon...

Wine:
    Moscato or a semi sweet, non dry type wine. Just getting into this realm and it's super overwhelming

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I rarely if ever drink a drop anymore.. Every once in a while Ill have a glass of Scotch if its a special occasion, I prefer Glenlivet on the rocks..

Im probably the only bartender you know that hardly ever drinks :)

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I pretty much only drink whiskeys anymore...a good dark rum drink on occasion...never been a fan of beer...will drink some wine to but its not a regular thing. I do like me some "white whiskey" when I can get it.

<---now you understand the avatar better

Sixgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    In the Spirit business. We just got a new beer in today, better than mike's IMO if thats your style. I prefer dark beer ie GB Marzen, Amberbock, NewCastle, or my fav. Swt Water Ga Brown. Liqour, 1800. Bud's black crown came in earlier this week. Think I might try one later tonight. You will probably start to see a lot of Adverts for it starting with Super bowl.

Attachments

• tumblr_mc8axmI5hS1rg4n5oo1_500.jpg
      tumblr_mc8axmI5hS1rg4n5oo1_500.jpg
      52.6 KB · Views: 175

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Good bourbon, straight up not diluted at all; not even by ice. A peppery tequila with an IPA beer chaser is good too.

Beer, I am currently in a IPA (Indian Pale Ale) phase with Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA and Dogfish Head 60 and 90 minute IPA being the top on my taste chart. Poured into a frozen glass if just enjoying one.

Wine, been converted to the more intense reds for some years. Merlot for a decade long taste favs, now expanding taste to include Cabs and Pinots.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I voted liquor

Although I voted liquor I do enjoy cold beer. Anything from Miller Lite, Yuengling, and as rserka said...I can also enjoy Miller High Life. Good cheap fun. I enjoy trying new beers

However, I THOROUGHLY enjoy a good strong rum n coke. Sitting back enjoying a Capn Morgan Tattoo and Coke Zero as we speak. and its mighty yummy

my naughty boy side comes out when an evening starts with Goldschalgger.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All of the above but not heavy.

Corona ONLY for beer but that's almost strictly after a hard day sweating my tail off at work during July-November.

Crown straight up occasionally on the weekends, maybe a mixed vodka drink when we entertain at home.

Occasionally wine with dinner.

I love Corona with Mexican but I won't drink a single one if we go to a restaurant.

I used to run the streets and bar hop a lot in my younger days. I'd have maybe one of something at the bar. I found the secret to success with the ladies in night clubs was to be the only available SOBER guy in the place at 1:00 AM. LOL

Nowadays I wouldn't even think of having a drink and driving. Not ONE. DUI would be seriously bad juju on so many levels.

I do NOT mix well with Rum or Tequila. Every time I've drank either one I got "wishing I was dead" sick.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I used to run the streets and bar hop a lot in my younger days. I'd have maybe one of something at the bar. I found the secret to success with the ladies in night clubs was to be the only available SOBER guy in the place at 1:00 AM. LOL

Ha. That sound like me. I have never in my life gone to a bar to drink. Bars were strictly hunting grounds. I can nurse a beer for hours.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ha. That sound like me. I have never in my life gone to a bar to drink. Bars were strictly hunting grounds. I can nurse a beer for hours.

That's how I met my wife. She was the head bartender at a bar downtown. I walked in, saw her in some little shorty-shorts and and said to the guy next to me "That is one fine lookin' woman". He went on to tell me she was the main attraction there. All the guys were lined up like birds on a power line. She and I got to talking. I sat there for 3 hours with the same beer. Went back the next night and repeated the procedure. Told the regulars I was going to ask her out. They all laughed at me and said "Good luck, better men have tried". I did and she said yes. On our second date I asked why she agreed to go out with me. She replied "You are the first guy I've seen in 5 years that could sit all night in a bar and not slam drinks". Turned out she didn't drink at all, her ex drank non-stop and she was looking for a man who's life didn't revolve around alcohol. Took her until after we were married to figure out I traded the drinkin' vice for a perv one. LOL

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never a drinker, but always a driver.

Just don't start telling stories... :smile:

I don't drink much if at all anymore, but when I do its usually just a few light beers. When I was heavy into drinking I liked my whiskey quite a bit, mostly Jameson and Crown.

Top Bottom