• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    The only reason I can think of why he lasted this long is an expensive to break contract. Wayne is a scum bag for sure but he isn't stupid. The absolute kick in the gut is if he becomes a cnn contributor. I think the good the NRA did lately was the fear they struck in the hearts and minds of the opposition. Now that wayen's gone we can get back some of the credibility that was lost because of his lack of leadership. I heard on the "news" that he was with the NRA for 50 years? Is that true?
    BTW, wayne has been with the NRA since 1977. I believe that's 47 years if I did my math correctly. In addition, I highly recommend the UTube video link in vincec #10 comment. mrgunsngear is a FFL and on top of these things. He is not prone to hiperbaly at all. It's 19 minutes (I know it's long) but you may learn some things or clear up things you were not aware of.

Grey Wolf

Shooter
    Can you name any of the Good done by the NRA since 1980. Just for the record I can't. I can name 10 bad things done or supported by the NRA. Two bad things supported by the NRA. 1986 (Machine gun ban) and 1994 (semi auto gun ban).
    I don’t recall the NRA ever being in favor of Clinton’s gun ban, in fact everything I read from the NRA shows they have always been opposed to it and any proposed future bans.

Grey Wolf

Shooter
    Liberals, they see them as an ally now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hardly think liberals view the NRA as being in their side. The liberal media always mention the NRA as being part of the “gun industry” as they put it. In fact when liberals complain about resistance to their gun restrictions I always hear the NRA being mentioned and no other pro 2A group.

IronBeard

Master
    If "stepping down" means walking away with a ___ton of $$$, sure, he's stepping down. If he's truly guilty of what he's been accused of, I'll reconsider the NRA if/when they go after him and run his ___ into the ground, maybe. No one is gonna convince me the rest of the higher-ups didn't know what was goin' on, nor that they did not also "benefit." If they didn't, more reason to doubt/stay away.

Bodhi

Marksman
    They settled the case this weekend. Say what you will about them, I’ve not had any use for them since the early 90s.

Top Bottom