5   0   0
    Price
    900 obo
    Item Location
    Gulf Breeze
    Aero M4E1 Receiver Set
    Aero Lower Parts Kit
    Aero Upper Parts Kit
    Aero 9" Quantum MLOK Rail or 12" Quad Rail (Both Pictured) If going with 12" quad you would need to swap linear comp out with a different muzzle device like a KAK can
    Aero Carbine Buffer Kit, (Buffer Tube, Carbine Buffer, Buffer Spring, End Plate, and Castle Nut)
    Larue MBT2S 2 Stage Trigger
    Aim Nitride 9310 MPI BCG
    Ambi Charging Handle
    Cross Machine Tool ZCOMPL Linear Comp
    Ballistic Advantage 10.5" 5.56 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Gov Profile 1:7 Barrel
    SBA3 Clone Brace
    Magpul MOE Pistol Grip

Pictured with both MLOK and QUAD rail. You decide which one you want installed, but it doesn't come with both. Aero barrel nut is installed currently, shimmed, and torqued to spec so that's why there's a gap in the QUAD picture. Waiting on a SS gas tube to finish out the build that will be here mid week. Never fired. QUAD rail and CMT comp are used but in excellent shape. Everything else is brand new. Not looking for any trades. BOS required. Located in Tiger Point area of Gulf Breeze. Looking to get $900 obo. Comes with 1 PMAG 30RD magazine in either FDE or Black. FDE ERGO grip is available if you prefer that look and fitment. Other parts are available to modify the gun to your liking. I have a few other handguards, varying BCGs including NiB and lightweight, different pistol grips, ambi safety selectors, ambi bolt releases, flat 2 stage triggers, red anodized parts like CH safety selector and kak can muzzle device, SBA3 clones in ODG and FDE, and a few BUIS and red dots. All can be added at an additional cost.

20220524_003356.jpg 20220524_002949.jpg

Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Updated price after looking up all the individual part prices in today's market. Asking $900 obo. I'd put an SB PDW brace on there if I get $1,000 for it.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    One last tempt here for yall. I'll throw in a mounted but never fired Sig Romeo 5 red dot with the build if I get $900. Need quick cash and if it doesn't sell by the 31st I'm pulling it. Thanks for looking.

20220526_155215.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom