• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    FSS 790.15 Discharging firearm in public or on residential property.—
    (1) Except as provided in subsection (2) or subsection (3), any person who knowingly discharges a firearm in any public place or on the right-of-way of any paved public road, highway, or street, who knowingly discharges any firearm over the right-of-way of any paved public road, highway, or street or over any occupied premises, or who recklessly or negligently discharges a firearm outdoors on any property used primarily as the site of a dwelling as defined in s. 776.013 or zoned exclusively for residential use commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    ***This section does not apply to a person lawfully defending life or property*** or performing official duties requiring the discharge of a firearm or to a person discharging a firearm on public roads or properties expressly approved for hunting by the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission or Florida Forest Service.

Even Ray Charles could READ.......

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I know, I always miss them too but not this time! :whoo:

I completely missed out on the whole Mad Dog fiasco.
    Work/life/kids get in the way of everything.
    Why can't the crazy threads be left open for at least a week to allow everyone in on the fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have killed a black lab,a Sheppard, and two of them guys selling steaks from the back of their little pickup truck already today. And the day is still young.
    I'm hitchin' a ride on the next east bound train to show them pussy . . . cats over in Jax just how its done. --- SAWMAN

no puppy for you then.....i'll call if I see any steak salesman, but I think we are good there, 17 yrs here, only seen them once....

I buy a half a cow a year, I don't need a meat salesman

getting hard to find good two legged cows though..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I completely missed out on the whole Mad Dog fiasco.
    Work/life/kids get in the way of everything.
    Why can't the crazy threads be left open for at least a week to allow everyone in on the fun?

the legend of Mad Dog....that was fun stuff.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be blunt, your entire post is rooted in BS. There is nothing in the legal system that prevents you from protecting yourself against an attacking animal. I've done it on more than one occasion and the last time it involved a neighbor's dog pack. Every time I've had to put an animal down this way I've called animal control and it was no issue. The law you're quoting is to give authorities a method to curb idiots from shooting/torturing pets they no longer want or from shooting neighbors pets for no other reason than they don't like them.
    Also TNR programs not only spay/neuter they vaccinate at the same time with a 3 year rabies vaccine. In our experience of taking care of a feral colony for almost 10 years most feral cats don't last beyond 2 years due to predators, elements such as severe heat and cold, or getting hit by cars. We do have a few in the colony that have lasted 6 years mainly because they became domesticated enough to be handled so we could re-vaccinate them.

Oh yea, welcome to the forum. Great first post.:doh:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Man, after reading the original post I allowed a feral cat to eat a hole in my arm, then a rabid raccoon attacked me and gnawed off three fingers, but lucky for me, no injury to my gun hand or trigger finger. Good thing I was armed though, someone cound have robbed me in that condition.
    Stupis is as stupid does.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My neighbor trapped them spayed and neutered 3 or 4 cats. They help keep the vermin under control so they get to live
    25 years ago irresponsible people dumped cats on my cowboy neighbor and me weekly, Marlin mod 60 kept them away for both of us

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Man, after reading the original post I allowed a feral cat to eat a hole in my arm, then a rabid raccoon attacked me and gnawed off three fingers, but lucky for me, no injury to my gun hand or trigger finger. Good thing I was armed though, someone cound have robbed me in that condition.
    Stupis is as stupid does.

aw, rub some mud in it, it will be ok by sunday....

do you want a bandaid too? I will have to refer you to oneshot for advanced first aid, he sawed half his hand all a week or so, fixed it with duct tape and superglue

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oh yea, welcome to the forum. Great first post.:doh:

this is of vital interest to me, we have roving packs of cats with toxicplasma, 30-40in the herd...they come thru at midnight ....ground thunders and pictures rattle....we have to put the cows up...they will strip the meat right off...

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this is of vital interest to me, we have roving packs of cats with toxicplasma, 30-40in the herd...they come thru at midnight ....ground thunders and pictures rattle....we have to put the cows up...they will strip the meat right off...

That's nothing, I caught some of them stealing my truck the other night. They had the neighbor's goats loaded in the back and a BBQ grill in the back seat. Sneaky, sneaky

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That's nothing, I caught some of them stealing my truck the other night. They had the neighbor's goats loaded in the back and a BBQ grill in the back seat. Sneaky, sneaky

probably grilling one of my cows....chilling in the lifted ride...

bet they had cd of the stray cats on.....turned up to the max

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

And you let me drive up their with my kids? A little warning next time please.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And you let me drive up their with my kids? A little warning next time please.

lol, you are safe, they are deathly allergic to black lab/ pitbull puppies and dogs....just put up a picture, property guarded by a big headed lab bull...they will make a wide route around...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom