• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TrunkMonkay

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saiga AK-74+Ammo+accessories: Panama City Beach FL *New Price*

Item
    Converted Russian Saiga 5.45x39mm AK-74 rifle. 4 30 round Bulgarian magazines, 940 rounds of surplus 5.45, 2 rail systems, 1 wood stock set, and original stock set.

Panama City Beach FL, willing to drive as far as Pensacola if the deal is good.

Contact Info
    Post here or PM me.

Price
    I'd like to trade for either a PSL or a Vepr in 7.62x54r.
    or $950

Item Description
    Russian Saiga AK-74 in 5.45x39mm, made at the Izmash factory in Russia. Comes with 4 30 round mags, 3 of which are new, and 940 rounds of Russian Surplus ammo. Also comes with a Romanian style wood furniture set (with wood foregrip), 2 rail systems, and original stock set.

The rifle has been properly converted and has the pistol grip in it's proper place, accepts any double stack AK-74 mags, and has a side rail to accept Russian scopes and reflex sights. Still has it's stock saiga gas tube so it can't accept a gas tube cover, but proper gas tubes are easy to find and the rifle doesn't function any differently with it's current setup.
    Rifle was new when I bought it and I've only put about 150 rounds through it. I still have the original box.

I'm looking to trade the rifle for a Romanian PSL or a VEPR in 7.62x54r. PM me with offers, I'm always open to offers and the worse I can say is "no".

I live over in Panama city beach, but I'm willing to drive to Pensacola of the deal is good.
    Thanks,
    -Tylor

VxIHXR0.jpg

3s5SmSo.jpg

Kl2A5mM.jpg

Last edited:

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sell it and buy one from centerfire systems. I just bought a .308 VEPR and it's super nice.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom