• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    In 30 super

So kept seeing grab a gun having them for 300 dollars and because optic ready and I like odd calibers why not. Short couple days and 20 dollar ffl transfer later I have my new toy. Get it to the range the next morning after picking up what academy had for range and some SD ammo (honestly not bad on price considering what they have everything else selling for).

I'm actually impressed with this little spitfire. 15 of 17 rounds at about 12 yards fairly rapid. And 30 super factory rounds appear to be loaded fairly hot (am gona look at feasibility of srp when I start reloading for it due to primer flow). Have different brand of ammo coming in so will see if it was a one off with that manufacturer/load/lot but both the SD and range ammo had it so.

Overall pretty happy and now just waiting on my vortex defender ccw optic screws to come in due to the weird screw size used.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Doing a defensive pistol class (basics one/one kind of thing ) so let's how this baby does today. And yes I'm bringing a backup of course.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In 30 super

So kept seeing grab a gun having them for 300 dollars and because optic ready and I like odd calibers why not. Short couple days and 20 dollar ffl transfer later I have my new toy. Get it to the range the next morning after picking up what academy had for range and some SD ammo (honestly not bad on price considering what they have everything else selling for).

I'm actually impressed with this little spitfire. 15 of 17 rounds at about 12 yards fairly rapid. And 30 super factory rounds appear to be loaded fairly hot (am gona look at feasibility of srp when I start reloading for it due to primer flow). Have different brand of ammo coming in so will see if it was a one off with that manufacturer/load/lot but both the SD and range ammo had it so.

Overall pretty happy and now just waiting on my vortex defender ccw optic screws to come in due to the weird screw size used.
    I will not deal with GrabAGun! A while back I ordered some Wilson Combat mags from them. They immediately charged my card but did not ship and would not provide any shipping or tracking info! Finally 8 days later after several left messages and e-mails they shipped. Another 7 days before they arrived :mad:.

Further research reveals this is a very common business complaint with them. They also have BBB complaints lodged against them for similar problems. I will never do business with them again nor recommend them to anyone!

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I will not deal with GrabAGun! A while back I ordered some Wilson Combat mags from them. They immediately charged my card but did not ship and would not provide any shipping or tracking info! Finally 8 days later after several left messages and e-mails they shipped. Another 7 days before they arrived :mad:.

Further research reveals this is a very common business complaint with them. They also have BBB complaints lodged against them for similar problems. I will never do business with them again nor recommend them to anyone!
    I got all three orders I placed pretty quick. Hell my mags mad it in 4 days from time of order to my doorstep. I would look at the time frame of the issues. (Aka was it during covid or that bs)

Also this isn't a thread to bitch about grab a gun.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Ended up running my cz p10s due to the round count of the course and not having that much 30 super carry. ( my own fault)

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I got all three orders I placed pretty quick. Hell my mags mad it in 4 days from time of order to my doorstep. I would look at the time frame of the issues. (Aka was it during covid or that bs)

Also this isn't a thread to bitch about grab a gun.
    This was within the past 2 months. Just wanted people to be aware. Carry on.

Top Bottom