• ...and so much more!
  • rickmbp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item: *SOLD*Smith & Wesson 6 1/2 Inch Blue Model 29 in 44 Mag

Location Pace

Contact Info PM

Price $1,000 Firm. No trade offers, please.

Item Description Smith and Wesson Model 29-2, Double Action Revolver, Blued Steel, 6 1/2” Barrel, Adjustable Sights, Caliber 44 Magnum (SN: N124xxx). This blued steel revolver features a 6 1/2” pinned barrel, original S&W target wood grips (two sets included with the sale, one checkered and one smooth that is currently installed), color case target hammer and target trigger, red-ramp front sight, white-outline adjustable rear sight.

This revolver is pre-owned, but in “EXCELLENT” condition. I am the second owner, purchased in ’75, and kept as a more or less “safe queen” for over 40 years. This revolver is in super nice condition and would make a great addition to any Smith and Wesson collection. I've MAYBE put 200-300 rounds through it since I bought it, and the original owner only had it a few months and sold it to me when his wife got pregnant and he needed the money. He claimed to have only fired one box of ammo through it. Based on condition when I bought it, I believe him. It's very accurate if you relax and do your part.

For an extra $100 I'll include the Bianchi Gun Belt and Safariland Holster pictured. If you don't want, no worries. I'll sell them separately on this forum or on Gun Broker.

Attachments

• IMG_3277.jpg
      IMG_3277.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 508
    • IMG_3278.jpg
      IMG_3278.jpg
      684.2 KB · Views: 501
    • IMG_3279.jpg
      IMG_3279.jpg
      635.5 KB · Views: 495
    • IMG_3282.jpg
      IMG_3282.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 506
    • IMG_3284.jpg
      IMG_3284.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 502
    • IMG_3285.jpg
      IMG_3285.jpg
      940.6 KB · Views: 492
    Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sean, your "man gun" is waiting for you right here. Get rid of all them "chrome plated sissy pistols".
    Lemme know when you need some ammo. ---SAWMAN

rickmbp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump - Really surprised no one is interested in the quintessential S&W wheel gun of all time. Particularly in the same barrel length and finish that was carried by Clint Eastwood in every single one of the "Dirty Harry" movies. I'll even include a box of 305 grain Cor-Bon "buffalo stopper" ammo, and a box of slightly less intense 300 grain Federal Vital Shok as well.

rickmbp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a 34, bought when I was younger (and much skinnier). It's an extremely high quality belt, in "like new" condition.

Top Bottom