• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No, it is sending a message. One they will understand. We are currently led by a bunch of pansies. We need to make a point. Give them something to think about.

When I say low yield air bursts I mean high altitude. Not hitting targets but some thing they will hear, see and feel. My grandfather was present for plumb bob and hard tack2. Little radiation never hurt nobody.
    EMP also.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, it is sending a message. One they will understand. We are currently led by a bunch of pansies. We need to make a point. Give them something to think about.

When I say low yield air bursts I mean high altitude. Not hitting targets but some thing they will hear, see and feel. My grandfather was present for plumb bob and hard tack2. Little radiation never hurt nobody.
    That type of bullying might work against most countries, barr the two other biggest nuclear arsenals in the planet. Which happen to be china and Russia, a nuclear attack is to be answered in kind, that's everyone's doctrine, and also why we won't see any tactical nukes on ukraine. Too much risk of an escalation, the russians have enough conventional firepower to turn kiev into a parking lot.

What you described, no matter how high up you wish the detonation yo be, is an act of war, and as soon as a launching is detected the targets will likely launch one of their own icbms to glass one of our cities before our warhead has the time to even detonate.

Then there's two scenarios, either we eat the warhead not to escalate. Congrats you killed a few hundred thousand of your own people to "make a point". Or both sides continue to refuse to back down, in which case it turns into a fully fledged strategic exchange with icbms, bombers and slbms.

Civilization goes up in a series of mushroom clouds. Seriously, detonating a nuclear warhead on the territory of another nuclear power is retarded. Once the genie is out of the bottle you can't put it back

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That type of bullying might work against most countries, barr the two other biggest nuclear arsenals in the planet. Which happen to be china and Russia, a nuclear attack is to be answered in kind, that's everyone's doctrine, and also why we won't see any tactical nukes on ukraine. Too much risk of an escalation, the russians have enough conventional firepower to turn kiev into a parking lot.

What you described, no matter how high up you wish the detonation yo be, is an act of war, and as soon as a launching is detected the targets will likely launch one of their own icbms to glass one of our cities before our warhead has the time to even detonate.

Then there's two scenarios, either we eat the warhead not to escalate. Congrats you killed a few hundred thousand of your own people to "make a point". Or both sides continue to refuse to back down, in which case it turns into a fully fledged strategic exchange with icbms, bombers and slbms.

Civilization goes up in a series of mushroom clouds. Seriously, detonating a nuclear warhead on the territory of another nuclear power is retarded. Once the genie is out of the bottle you can't put it back
    I disagree with your tail tucked assessment.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Not to mention when they see a nuke in flight on its way, they don't know what kind it is. As we send a wimpy one to "send a message", what's to say they don't send 50 real ones back to retaliate?

Watch the video. It's current. They even have access to the audio of phone calls between presidents. In the calls they didn't say nuttin bad. But the fact they had them says alot. I wasn't able to watch but a little bit of it. And it's not in English and is translated. But they even had graphs showing the corruption lmao. Pretty funny. But it looks like they have alot of receipts to back it up. They even interview two witnesses involved. They drop names left and right as they do lol. I'll have to watch it better when I get home. If it's still there that is. Just the sanction talk alone makes it seem current. First time I went to bitchute tho. I'll poke around and see what all they have later. I been trying to see news from both sides that isn't skewed. Hard to find now for sure. I'm curious if this aired locally.. or what the deal is

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I tried getting bitchute to watch it with. Says the link is bad. Unless they need my credit card to have what's supposed to be a free account. I skimped on that part and didn't fully register. Anyways I can't see the media unless it's someplace else also

I see the mainstream media news outlets lie to the population. They used old Ukraine stories and video game clips and propagandized them to push this war to us. Whether the news is state run is up to the person looking in to it. All i know is the entire world not just the US is at a breaking point right now. Money, food, fuel, rights, health are all in danger and it seems planned. This wag the dog war couldnt come at a worse time. Getting ready seems like alot better plan for me than me putting on a yellow and blue face diaper and virtue signaling lol besides, Putin and Zelensky are both part of Klaus Schwabs World Economic Forum. The guy who calls for the great reset.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Let's say someone does kill Putin. Then what? Have they considered the vacuum it will create? What if they split into 50 nations. And they decide to war 50 times a year. And 49 decide to attack Ukraine. All but one right nation in the middle of Russia, but they're democratic and wanna join nato too lol. We could handle that I'm sure too

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    China built a huge navy and a global trade empire too, got filthy stinking rich and then retreated behind a great wall for 1,000 years... it's all cyclical. We'll all be isolationists in no time. The day will come when the American empire will let the world go to shit because we will not be able to micro manage it anymore. Cyclical. Probably will be a little bit after we lose our world reserve currency status. We're long overdue for this. The only thing that has stopped us losing that is our military is 10 times larger than the next biggest military. But that's changing fast.
    2019-09-09_7-07-45_0.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-014813_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-014842_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-014933_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-014952_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-015008_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-020801_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-020832_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    China built a huge navy and a global trade empire too, got filthy stinking rich and then retreated behind a great wall for 1,000 years... it's all cyclical. We'll all be isolationists in no time. The day will come when the American empire will let the world go to shit because we will not be able to micro manage it anymore. Cyclical. Probably will be a little bit after we lose our world reserve currency status
    The world already went to shit man. The american empire is already halfway into the grave.
    Nowadays all the "policing" we do is for troons, blm subversives and homosexuals. Now it's just everyone else fighting for scraps as our hegemony weakens by the day.
    As a nation we're going the same way as the western roman empire unfortunately

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I often wonder what we really have to offer the world nowadays. Once our military finishes going woke, our dollar becomes more worthless, and our media gets us a little closer to what life in North Korea is like, what will we have? Our country can't take care of itself. We are the laughing stock of the world, even more so that the past.
    I guess as long as 2nd amend sticks with us it'll help for a fresh start. America is definitely going down fast. Even left wing libs are jumping ship.

Last edited:

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not to mention when they see a nuke in flight on its way, they don't know what kind it is. As we send a wimpy one to "send a message", what's to say they don't send 50 real ones back to retaliate?

Watch the video. It's current. They even have access to the audio of phone calls between presidents. In the calls they didn't say nuttin bad. But the fact they had them says alot. I wasn't able to watch but a little bit of it. And it's not in English and is translated. But they even had graphs showing the corruption lmao. Pretty funny. But it looks like they have alot of receipts to back it up. They even interview two witnesses involved. They drop names left and right as they do lol. I'll have to watch it better when I get home. If it's still there that is. Just the sanction talk alone makes it seem current. First time I went to bitchute tho. I'll poke around and see what all they have later. I been trying to see news from both sides that isn't skewed. Hard to find now for sure. I'm curious if this aired locally.. or what the deal is

I didn’t say shoot an ICBM.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I didn’t say shoot an ICBM.
    Kind of harder to do if he has the buffer. This is why he wants the buffer. And is willing to do whatever it takes to keep it. So all attacks will have time to be intercepted. We felt the same way when missiles came to Cuba. We was willing to do the same thing. Gorbachev was and is considered a hero for backing down and de escalating that scenario. (But now there's even labs in play too on top of things) I don't see how now is any different. But they're they've flipped the script to make people think it's time to fight. It's time for the pissing contest to stop. Anyways a nuke however u send it, is a nuke. And even if they send a "baby" nuke back. What then? Send a bigger one?.. then they send a bigger one? Or do they just not play games and send them all. And here's a meme that kinda sums up how we should treat any info from our government. I thought it really brings everything into perspective. Who's to say 10 years from now, experts say we were in the wrong yet again. From what I see, it's a 99% chance.
    3debe102c3f8235b473d904f47445c28.jpg

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kind of harder to do if he has the buffer. This is why he wants the buffer. And is willing to do whatever it takes to keep it. So all attacks will have time to be intercepted. We felt the same way when missiles came to Cuba. We was willing to do the same thing. Gorbachev was and is considered a hero for backing down and de escalating that scenario. (But now there's even labs in play too on top of things) I don't see how now is any different. But they're they've flipped the script to make people think it's time to fight. It's time for the pissing contest to stop. Anyways a nuke however u send it, is a nuke. And even if they send a "baby" nuke back. What then? Send a bigger one?.. then they send a bigger one? Or do they just not play games and send them all. And here's a meme that kinda sums up how we should treat any info from our government. I thought it really brings everything into perspective. Who's to say 10 years from now, experts say we were in the wrong yet again. From what I see, it's a 99% chance.
    3debe102c3f8235b473d904f47445c28.jpg

Na pop them off over the Black Sea and Barents Sea just outside of their claimed Territorial waters, Putin wants to threaten us with nukes we should respond. Another Right off the coast of North Korea, in the flight path of their last ballistic missile test. One in the Taiwan strait, telling China the back of fuck off. Then one center directly of Tehran. This could be done on the sly with out looking like a missile strike, not setting off early warning. Not hitting anything, just making a point, a form of communication.

Its an aggressive approach and thats the point. These would not target anyone and all be done on the border of claimed territory(sans Iran). I think yous people forget that the USA has the most capable nuclear force on the planet and these countries need to be reminded and shown that we’re not afraid to use them. The US can play the game of Nuclear chicken. We hold the keys to the bulldozer.

Problem is we got a bunch of pussies that run the show. They don’t know how to deal with real evil.

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Na pop them off over the Black Sea and Barents Sea just outside of their claimed Territorial waters, Putin wants to threaten us with nukes we should respond. Another Right off the coast of North Korea, in the flight path of their last ballistic missile test. One in the Taiwan strait, telling China the back of fuck off. Then one center directly of Tehran. This could be done on the sly with out looking like a missile strike, not setting off early warning. Not hitting anything, just making a point, a form of communication.

Its an aggressive approach and thats the point. These would not target anyone and all be done on the border of claimed territory(sans Iran). I think yous people forget that the USA has the most capable nuclear force on the planet and these countries need to be reminded and shown that we’re not afraid to use them. The US can play the game of Nuclear chicken. We hold the keys to the bulldozer.

Problem is we got a bunch of pussies that run the show. They don’t know how to deal with real evil.
    "Let's act like unhinged lunatics because i want to win a dick measuring contest"

>be russian/Chinese general
    >nuke pops off just off the coast
    >oh my, the americans are crazy, their stealth bombers could be on the way to moscow/beijing
    >we hereby agree we're under attack and this was a dud/mistake in targeting
    >thereby, send one of ours, target city X
    Or
    >we can hereby infer we're under attack by a nuclear power with the capabilities to do a decapitation strike. We need to counter while we still can.
    >Launch everything we have, glass them

You're deranged. We have our nukes already targeting them, thereby threatening them. That's the whole idea of MAD.

You're suggesting an unprovoked first strike because "my pp is bigger than yours" we can get away with that with norks or iran because they can't retaliate. Chang and Ivan on the other hand have enough missiles to glass the entire country twice over.

We also would lose what little moral superiority we have left. The reason we don't want norks or Iran to get nukes is because we preach that they'll be in the hand of unhinged lunatics that'll use them unprovoked. Your idea to prevent that is to act like unhinged lunatics and try to bully/threaten another country with nuclear holocaust because we can.

If we do that, just to norks or iran, in weeks the russians and chinese will speed their programs and ensure they have working nukes and delivery systems. Nuclear proliferation goes insane because every country now thinks americans are insane and will nuke you if you don't obey them empire style

Jesus Christ, neocons are as bad as commies
    1631838618162.jpg

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just keep in mind who is giving us all the information we know about this little domestic dispute. These are the same emboldened people that have filled us full of lies the past 5+ years. They have even stepped it up and tell you the lies as or before they happen then incriminate you for calling them out on it.
    Remember the citizens of this once great country will be the ones to pay for their lies and corruption both economically & with their lives. Research how much corruption is in and has been in Ukraine. Also look at the most invested people in that country. That in itself should raise a lot of questions as to what the f#ck are we doing there?
    This, maybe? Makes sense and America has done worse things. Nuclear war seems like it can escalate quickly and I don't think I want this administration deciding if it is necessary or not. I mean, girls have penises, destruction attached to BLM is "peaceful protesting", nationalism is "racism", adults raping children is "love", a shot that kills more people than the disease it's supposed to cure is a "vaccine"? I can go on with the bullshit until the sun sets, but my point is remember who is feeding us the information. Let's see what was really on that laptop and what it had to do with Ukraine before we completely destroy our planet. These a$$holes are worried about cows farting and polluting the planet but have no problems with nuclear radiation. We may just be too far gone and need to start over....I would have bet on civil war before nuclear war, but if you gonna do it, do it big huh?

Attachments

• IMG_20220322_195730_395~2.jpg
      IMG_20220322_195730_395~2.jpg
      252.9 KB · Views: 48
    Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    When the German death camp guards were asked how they could do such awful things, They would always answer that it was because of propaganda. If I walked up and showed a person a photo of some random stranger and told them they needed to hate them immediately, they'd think I was insane. But somehow, the media does this daily. Heck, I saw a video yesterday of a medic there who boasted of giving orders to his staff to castrate all the POWs. That's what propaganda does to peoples minds. He later apologized but never clarified how many people he did this to tho. People are losing their minds.

Nukes. To me are the pinnacle of crazy talk. The notion that there are harmless nukes is even crazier. No nation wants that anywhere near them. Even if way up high. The winds carry that stuff globally. We had Fukushima particles landing all the way over here ffs. I'm just glad our nukes require multiple levels of security to authorize their use.

I'm not trying to sound better than or correct anyone in some holier than thou manner. Were all human. And this makes us do and say things we may not mean. But each time a person does say these these things. Then the next. Then the next. It gets to the talk of nukes fast. It's hard to watch the innocents there suffer. But it's no 100% fault of either side. And only the 1% of both sides are to blame. And the rest are forced to live with their greed and choices. Especially when peace seemed like such a easy option. Who's to say which side is the real evil. We even have a hand in the evil there also. I'd like to see whoever put those labs there go to jail myself. That alone is a scary thing to have around. Let alone nukes. All that mass destruction crap needs to chill. We've fought 2 world wars over there. I think it's time they clean their own messes for once

Top Bottom