• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone have one of the RTIC soft side coolers? Went on to order a couple of 30 oz Tumblers and ended up checking out with tumblers, handles, and a softpak30. Won't ship till 7/19 but hopefully it's as awesome as they say in the reviews.
    Mine just came in the other day. Haven't had a chance to unbox it yet. I'll try it out next weekend and let ya know. Even if I don't go anywhere, beer beside the couch will work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mine just came in the other day. Haven't had a chance to unbox it yet. I'll try it out next weekend and let ya know. Even if I don't go anywhere, beer beside the couch will work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cool! Can't wait to hear how they stack up. Mine won't ship for another month. I figure it could be used as a carry-on as well and then we will have a quality cooler on trips that will save us money buying drinks and such. That's how I justified the purchase to the wife anyhow...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good Luck on that, The wife ordered a soft side cooler and it keeps giving us back order updates then I think it will finally ship at the end of the month... The 65qt just came in yesterday I unboxed it buts it..

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yep, Frank is right! I ordered 3 of the 30 oz. online and picked them up same day at the FWB Walmart yesterday! The lady said they got 1000 of them in Friday and already sold 300 of them!

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By the way, Drew at Infinate Lasers got in a bunch of powder coated ones that he is engraving he was putting them out this afternoon. The black ones are sharp and Drew said they really engrave purdy. Said the Garnet ones are going quick.
    Ed

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know Mike at Infinite Lasers and I'm going to have him engrave the symbols of my Minnesota sports teams on there. I met him at a party and saw the one he had engraved with his favorite sports teams, looked real nice!

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have not seen Mike there in a while, I think he and Matty had a tiff. But Drew will take care of you, right after he gets my project done.:yo:
    Ed

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone have one of the RTIC soft side coolers? Went on to order a couple of 30 oz Tumblers and ended up checking out with tumblers, handles, and a softpak30. Won't ship till 7/19 but hopefully it's as awesome as they say in the reviews.
    Got it in. Construction looks good. Just filled it with ice from the freezer about an hour ago. This beer is colder than any beer out of the fridge. Let you know tomorrow how the ice holds.
    2c82c69914f7c95f7dcef98f1cc2f2e3.jpg

Sorry for the rotated pic, just got a new phone and still trying to figure the shit out.
    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let you know tomorrow how the ice holds.
    You probably shouldn't drink any of those beers, taking one out might skew the test results.:wink:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does the quality of the zippers on those things look? I'd like to get one like that but I was looking at those Walmart brand ones and I saw a few complaints about the zippers. And if the zipper goes to shit then the cooler is pretty much useless.
    Are they the small teeth plastic kind?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How does the quality of the zippers on those things look? I'd like to get one like that but I was looking at those Walmart brand ones and I saw a few complaints about the zippers. And if the zipper goes to shit then the cooler is pretty much useless.
    Are they the small teeth plastic kind?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Zipper seems to be of good quality. You're welcome to borrow it and try it out if you want.

Still plenty of ice in the cooler, and my drunk ass left it unzipped all night.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

D_odom1600

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    After seeing this post I did research and I ordered a Rtic 65! Shipping date is 8/27 I think. I can't wait!

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Ozark cooler's with the zipper are garbage. The Ozark cooler with the zipper isn't the same one posted above, that could be the reason the one with the zipper I had was junk.
    Just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just ordered a white 20qt. Great deal... no cost shipping ... ship date is 07/27,however I am in no hurry.
    Will set up the back of my truck to secure it so when I happen to go to Beulah it won't get swiped by the meat truck guys.
    Last time I went to visit Sean a $1.99 styrofoam cooler got swiped but they took out my sweet tea and left it on the tailgate. I notified the head of the neighborhood watch but I really doubt if it will be recovered. --- SAWMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom