DK Firearms

roll call for "twang-fest" attendance next month !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK, everybody. How does Sunday, August 10th work?

If you have a target you can loan, you are welcome to come by and drop it off on Saturday, August 9th - I have one GlenDel Pre-Rut that's almost new, a Block that's about shot out and a Generic Layered Target that is also pretty shot up. If you are willing to provide an additional target, you can PM me for my address.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Works for me so long as wifey is feeling good. I have a blob I can bring.

What time?

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I might be able to make it, but i'll bring my targets then. too far for the day before drop-off.
    as BB asked....what time ? I can do it early....my son and grandsons will not be available on sunday:pout:
    and that might be a factor and along with (on call duty).
    SHTF without notice @ NASP,C&S power grid.

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool that works for me I got bag target and a reinhart and some what of a 3d deer

From The Deep Woods

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Say there is 6 people we will get in groups of two or if there are 12 people groups of four

Shoot from random known yards
    Like one at 37yrds and one at 42 yrds

From The Deep Woods

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dont sweat it belle, we can figure out distances based on the people in attandance. If you can shoot at 30 yards then you shoot at 30 yards if there is a longer than 30 target. I dont figure we have to be all about the rules. Were there to have fun.

Ed, you got room enough for 100 yards?

I have an iron buck at work i might be able to bring if you guys want to try it. Every one puts up $10. We can start at 20 yards with a single arrow per person and work our way back in 10 yard increments until there is one person left with an arrow. Each person gets one shot per distance. If you hit the steel buck your out. If your arrow makes it through the hole you advance. Last person standing wins the pot.

Last edited:

PensacolaEd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello All,

My address is 3650 Rocky Branch Road, Cantonment, FL 32533. (If it doesn't come up in your GPS, try spelling it Rockey Branch Road)

Take Hwy 29 North, through Cantonment. Once you pass the Paper Mill on your left, and after Beck's Lake Road, take the fork to the right for Hwy 95A north (Porky's Pizza will be on your left). On 95A go about 2.5 miles to Quintette Road (Highway 184) and take a right. Go two miles and turn left onto Rocky Branch Road (just before you cross the Bridge into Santa Rosa County). I live in the first House on the left, about 1/2 mile in. There is a white fence in front and an asphalt driveway.

BigBulls, I have 17 acres, there are several places where we can set up to shoot 100 yards. We may have to walk a little ways. Just call me the ATM, cause I've got NO CHANCE at winning this one, my longest pin is set for 40 yards.

If anybody is interested, I also have a pond stocked with huge hybrid bream and bass, if you would like to take a couple, bring your fishing pole and some crickets or wigglers, and a cooler with some ice. I will provide a cooler stocked with driinking water.

Ed

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello All,

My address is 3650 Rocky Branch Road, Cantonment, FL 32533. (If it doesn't come up in your GPS, try spelling it Rockey Branch Road)

Take Hwy 29 North, through Cantonment. Once you pass the Paper Mill on your left, and after Beck's Lake Road, take the fork to the right for Hwy 95A north (Porky's Pizza will be on your left). On 95A go about 2.5 miles to Quintette Road (Highway 184) and take a right. Go two miles and turn left onto Rocky Branch Road (just before you cross the Bridge into Santa Rosa County). I live in the first House on the left, about 1/2 mile in. There is a white fence in front and an asphalt driveway.

BigBulls, I have 17 acres, there are several places where we can set up to shoot 100 yards. We may have to walk a little ways. Just call me the ATM, cause I've got NO CHANCE at winning this one, my longest pin is set for 40 yards.

If anybody is interested, I also have a pond stocked with huge hybrid bream and bass, if you would like to take a couple, bring your fishing pole and some crickets or wigglers, and a cooler with some ice. I will provide a cooler stocked with driinking water.

Ed

You can definitely count on me bringing my pole as well!

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello All,

Ed
    Watch I bet it will turn into "Who can catch the biggest bream or bass competition" :)

Top Bottom