• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In the past,I have had to endure snide and snotty remarks due to my spelling and/or pronounceiation,from the "higher ranking" members .... AND MODERATORS ALIKE. ---- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    To bad they haven't come up with a sarcastic font yet... fyi, I dropped out of high school, got GED and worked as a diesel mechanic for many years. Followed up with 10 years of upholstery and a Class A license to drive trucks. My "high horse" is a Shetland pony. Just because I'm well read doesn't mean I'm better than anyone else.

* Too

:D
    1647440464745.gif
    1647440646868.gif
    1647440957786.gif

Last edited:

Babalu

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is simple, when they started giving everyone a trophy, even if they sat in right field and picked grass, and had no clue. That was and is a big part of the problem. You need to know how to lose, that is what makes you strive to win. At least give it your all, you still might not win, but you know how to give 110%. Same with the schools, they are just pushing these kids through now a days, all they care about is the money they get from the state. Think about your U S history class, then they started “social studies” the start of
    “Social”ism in our schools. I’m not great at grammar either, I probably messed up a bunch here. Y’all get the point. To many acronyms today, can’t people just type it all out, it doesn’t save that much time.

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Do I got it right, or do I have a rite?
    Or even, Do I have a right to write?

DHelms

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is "I am selling this", or "I am selling that", or "I have this for SALE" not "I have this for sell", nor is "I am going to sale you this" correct. I'm sorry but I'm losing brain cells watching people say this over and over. That is all

mike09

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is "I am selling this", or "I am selling that", or "I have this for SALE" not "I have this for sell", nor is "I am going to sale you this" correct. I'm sorry but I'm losing brain cells watching people say this over and over. That is all

For all intensive porpoises you just put a target on your back with this poast.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    While I agree it is sometimes hard to decipher what folks are really saying at least you can. Now this shit they do where the mash-up words together to the point where you ask "WTF????"

Idoono

Top Bottom