• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a note to all..I along with my two nephews,13 and 17 met and spent the afternoon with oneshot/jj this past Saturday.The three of us were amazed and deeply grateful for his willingness to spend his time with us and share his immense knowledge with incredible patience and humor.His offer for us to spend time like this with him anytime may turn out to be more than he bargained for.If we could have camped out in his back yard,we certainly would have.My youngest nephew Tyler had what I'm certain was a tear in his eye when he said how much he liked jj and imagined him as his grandfather.Something he has never known.To jj,we will be back to see you soon,I'm certain.Again,from myself,Tyler and Ryan,THANKS!!..This message may be a little mushy,but 100% sincere.

Sean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone wants a Garand then check out: http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/m1-garand/ .I'll answer any questions I can to help anyone own a piece of history.850-686-1151 Cell,after 6:00 pm please,leave a message,if necessary..or: powellsd@cox.net .
    >>>RM1SERVICE M1 Garand, Luck of the draw for Springfield or Harrington & Richardson manufacturer. Orders will be filled with next available Service grade rifle. See above for Service Grade description. Rifle shipped in CMP hard rifle case.<<< $730..Free Shipping
    Now Accepting Orders
    August 23, 2016

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you get any ammo with it, if so come shoot with me, love the M-1 Garand, got a couple. jj

Hello JJ.I just acquired a 240 round spam can of HXP 30 Cal M2 ball from "Plinker",who's on this forum also.I ran over my cell phone and lost all my contacts including your phone number.Could you call me one evening,at your convenience,so I can store your number in my new phone?Hopefully,you still have my number.Thanks.Sean...

Top Bottom