• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    After 20 seconds I could take no more of that melody I just had to mute it . 60 seconds in I had to start fast forwarding because I could not take his terrible choice of clothes or the colors of the wall painting . Too bad there was no resisting scenes where he got slammed /tased and zip tied followed by the all too famous ballad " eyes dindunuffin n eye cant breath " .

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Ya'll would have enjoyed it more if dogs had dragged him around with him screaming so you could watch it? What did he do to have that done to him?? Pretty dumb the cops think they can sue him for this!! Look at them, they were so uninformed on what they were getting into, they were expecting to be handcuffing all kinds of people with their zip tie cuffs. Did they not have any good intel? Well, obviously not b/c they didn't find squat.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Ya'll would have enjoyed it more if dogs had dragged him around with him screaming so you could watch it? What did he do to have that done to him?? Pretty dumb the cops think they can sue him for this!! Look at them, they were so uninformed on what they were getting into, they were expecting to be handcuffing all kinds of people with their zip tie cuffs. Did they not have any good intel? Well, obviously not b/c they didn't find squat.
    Nothing to say about the guy wanting to see cops get attacked by well trained guard dogs then shot by well trained cops ? are you two antifas dating ?

Ya'll? No, I wanted the rapper to have his home protected.

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    The lawsuit is frivolous and will more than likely be dismissed. It's a constitutionally protected activity to film and publish Government Officials performing their official duties.

That said, I wish they would have found what they were looking for just so the public could be spared any noise like I just heard in that video...

Top Bottom