• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dude is an idiot. It will be nice to see a family sue the county and him personally into oblivion when one of his officers makes a bad shoot since he has made statements condoning it.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What a raging liberal... no shock coming from the St. Pete area.

What a lunatic.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Riddle me this.... if liberals can get college presidents to step down from their job (fired) because someone totally unaffiliated with the place they are employed makes a "racist" to a student body president....

Then why can't conservatives yank out of office these bozos who make actual threats to law abiding citizens, especially when it is their job to obey and enforce the law. These advocate judges, sheriffs, attorneys, county commissioners, school superintendents, etc that are willfully disobeying the law, violating the rights of citizens under the law, and using their position to enact their own theory of "utopia" has got to stop. When are we going to start holding these folks accountable and taking away their position, their power, and the ability to make and enact law if they can't obey what is on the books and respect the rights of citizens who put them there.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Riddle me this.... if liberals can get college presidents to step down from their job (fired) because someone totally unaffiliated with the place they are employed makes a "racist" to a student body president....

Then why can't conservatives yank out of office these bozos who make actual threats to law abiding citizens, especially when it is their job to obey and enforce the law. These advocate judges, sheriffs, attorneys, county commissioners, school superintendents, etc that are willfully disobeying the law, violating the rights of citizens under the law, and using their position to enact their own theory of "utopia" has got to stop. When are we going to start holding these folks accountable and taking away their position, their power, and the ability to make and enact law if they can't obey what is on the books and respect the rights of citizens who put them there.
    Lets see liberals have managed to:
    • Restrict our guns rights to almost being taken away (including libtard states like California, Massachusetts,etc)
    • Political correctness so now you have to "watch" what we say
    • Pledge of allegiance and prayer has been taken away in a lot of schools
    • Gay marriage by SCOTUS
      Just to name a few..... We have a lot of work to do

Because we are about as divided as it gets. We take our "rights" for granted and sit on our lazy butts, shout at the TV, b$&ch and moan on forums, while the libtards gather in mass an petition our government to restrict our rights (really ironic). Maybe one day we all will sing kum by yah but not anytime soon from what it seems like. Not directed towards you just talking as a whole.

Last edited:

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dude is an idiot. It will be nice to see a family sue the county and him personally into oblivion when one of his officers makes a bad shoot since he has made statements condoning it.

Sovereign immunity is a judicial doctrine that prevents the government or its political subdivisions, departments, and agencies from being sued without its consent. The doctrine stems from the ancient English principle that the monarch can do no wrong,,,,, ( This is what at times lets an official forget his sworn oath to up hold the laws,, and start chamging and making up there own ) ( Pull out you weapon The almighty pen and stop the first innocent CCW owner from becoming a SILENT victim of a new litigation case Dept of responsibliies money will choose to cover up than to fix the problem

bobc5269

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read the whole article and that sheriff does seem to be a self-serving douche. The article, however, was very informative concerning the "open carry" law being discussed. I didn't realize we were really this close. What can we do to show our support? ....... Bob

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Not sure about you but I'm working an extra 60 or so hours of overtime this pay period which really puts a dampening on the time I have to go riot, break, rape and steal to show how upset I am with the current situation and demand a fix. I guess when we are all unemployed and living off the govt tit we will have the same time to picket for our rights back. Albeit I'm sure itll be too late.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^^^^^ Yep, that pretty much covers why I'm not on the steps of the capitol organizing massive protests.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ^^^^^^^^^ Yep, that pretty much covers why I'm not on the steps of the capitol organizing massive protests.

same here, too busy try to keep the lights on & groceries in the pantry to march, demonstrate & hold hands to block a interstate...and pay the taxes for those who live on the govt tit, so they can make lives matter marches....

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure about you but I'm working an extra 60 or so hours of overtime this pay period which really puts a dampening on the time I have to go riot, break, rape and steal to show how upset I am with the current situation and demand a fix. I guess when we are all unemployed and living off the govt tit we will have the same time to picket for our rights back. Albeit I'm sure itll be too late.

Luckily, none of that is necessary. "Elected officials, such as county commissioners and sheriffs, and municipal officials, such as mayors, may be candidates for impeachment on statutory causes that include alcohol and drug abuse, incompetency and willful neglect of duties."

Top Bottom