• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have great vintage glasswear and bone china, do you get collector prices out there?
    Yea I do fairly well I get resellers who try and haggle me down but I know enough of them by now that they know I sell to leave enough meat on the bone to make them some then you get the hard core collectors that ain't afraid to buy this weekend is a awesome sell for me I did a clean out of a house that has sat since the 80s and the lady was a horder I loaded up everything before we demo it.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I was there when the doors opened and gone 25 minutes later. I had one nibble on my 1911s, but no bites. The one man was looking for older guns. I had to tell him that I am keeping my WWII stuff. I spent too much time and money to get them to just sell them a few years later. Granted, I need the money after paying off a large amount in medical bills, but I have my principles. We just do not have enough people in this area that can appreciate the different 1911 models. That is sad. Oh well. Off to do the grocery shopping.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stuck doing yard work since Ive been working 6 days a week and it has got a little out of control.. Maybe I can make it later..

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got there around noon. Not as crowded as usual. Had a good time looking around. Talked to JJ a while and he hooked me up on some 9MM reloads. Talked to Wareagle, drooled over that damned Saiga, tried to trade him a wife and daughter for it. Met and chatted with DeadEye Luke while he made Hoss a couple of holsters. Tried to steal his dog. His wife caught me. Good time for me.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its how I roll.

If Ian had been there I would have loudly proclaimed how much I miss his wiener.

Oh, and I was representin' in my GCGF T shirt.

Last edited:

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There were some decent deals on reloaded ammo, but I saw one guy with a 100 round box of Winchester .45 and he had it marked at $60! I stared at the box for about a minute with my head cocked sideways like a confused puppy.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'll go later, gotta wait for the cable guy to finish.
    Looking for a Sig P226 SAO or P227, anyone see either out there?
    Also Grendel rifle or 300blk pistol or upper to build them?

Seems like when I do go, I end up missing stuff

Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Went to the show Sunday. There were A Lot of guns there for sale. The prices (except for .22) weren't to bad either. I think we are in a new golden age of guns and ammo, except for .22. Don't wait for ammo to go down very much lower, or you may lose out altogether. I saw a new Glock .380 for $399.00. I was tempted, but I'm trying to save for a new Apple computer so no new guns for right now. :-(

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I saw the Glock 42 for $399 as well, and it surprised me. And then I saw the others; $440, $449, $470. But thats not all! There were boat loads of older Smith semi-autos about(915, 469, 4506, etc.), and I even saw an SW380! I hesitate to agree that its a new golden age, but the prices have definitely come down. Though, some are up sharply. I think the time is passed, at least at the show, to jump on RIA/Armscor 1911s. They just keep going up.

Cardinal1117

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun show snuck up on me this go 'round. I've got some firearms listed in the For Sale thread but I think I'll head out there Saturday and see what I "can't live without"...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I will be there Sat. AM. Looking for a couple of things. I need a 36" rifle case that is super wide so it will hold my AR pistol with thermal. Digging thru my shit ..... looks like I have everything but .......

Gun cleaning supplies are always swooped up at the show also. This-and-that small parts are always looked for as I ABSOLUTELY hate to pay $8.00 shipping for a $1.00 part. Get to talk with some of the old time/ol' fart small vendors also. The ones that I have seen at the P'cola show only for 10+ years or so.

PLUS --> I want to be the first to fondle the newly released Hi-Point carbine chambered in 6.8SPCII. Also hear that the night vision vendor that is always there(can't remember the name now)will have some of the ATN X sights there. Want to take a look at the quality and "first release" price. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom