• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThomasPI

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a gunsmith in the Pensacola area to install a set of Trijicon HD on my Walther PPS M2. I've asked around a bit but not happy with responses which were pretty much "plan on a long long wait". Not working for me, Sights should be maybe a one hour job. Weapon is my EDC CCW so not wanting to part with it for weeks. Willing to travel up to an hour.

Slackwolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a gunsmith in the Pensacola area to install a set of Trijicon HD on my Walther PPS M2. I've asked around a bit but not happy with responses which were pretty much "plan on a long long wait". Not working for me, Sights should be maybe a one hour job. Weapon is my EDC CCW so not wanting to part with it for weeks. Willing to travel up to an hour.

For what some shops want to charge for a sight install of sights you didn't purchase from them, you can buy the jennings machine and tool sight pusher.

He's in Alabama. Nice guy with excellent support and retired military. IIRC Navy out of NASP.

http://www.sightpushertool.com

I've got a mk III with m&p pins. Have done a few sig's p226/228/229, m&p and m&p shields, fnh fns, and a kahr cm9. Tedious on some slides, but very universal and solid.

If not wanting to try yourself, call tgd guns on barrancas. Not sure on charge but i know they move sights for their cerakote jobs. Some shops will pour the coals to you if it's sights not bought there. I've heard everything from $25 and 1 week turn around to $100 and done while you wait.

ThomasPI

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, I ordered direct from Trijicon since finding them anywhere was mission impossible. Even B&H Police Supply in Merritt Island does not have any for a Glock I just ordered and I am having them shipped to them to install. I'll give them a call. I don't want to take a chance and mess with it.

ThomasPI

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For what some shops want to charge for a sight install of sights you didn't purchase from them, you can buy the jennings machine and tool sight pusher.

He's in Alabama. Nice guy with excellent support and retired military. IIRC Navy out of NASP.

http://www.sightpushertool.com

I've got a mk III with m&p pins. Have done a few sig's p226/228/229, m&p and m&p shields, fnh fns, and a kahr cm9. Tedious on some slides, but very universal and solid.

If not wanting to try yourself, call tgd guns on barrancas. Not sure on charge but i know they move sights for their cerakote jobs. Some shops will pour the coals to you if it's sights not bought there. I've heard everything from $25 and 1 week turn around to $100 and done while you wait.

David from TGD replied already! $35 and same day install. Very much appreciated!

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was a first time walk in an David gave me same price and turn around.just a short time back
    ...... Great work.. Glock sights were dead on the money...

Top Bottom