• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alcolee

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone have any first hand experience with Pelican coolers? I'm looking at buying a nice 25-35qt cooler to keep on the truck this summer. I work outside most days for most of the day and I want something that's tough and will keep ice. I know the obvious answer is a yeti, but the Pelicans seems to be as good a cooler for a good bit less money. A 35qt pelican is $200 on Amazon. I've also looked at Orca, Engel, and Bison. There all nice, but I seem to keep coming back to the Pelican. I was just curious if any one had one and had any feedback on them. Thanks for the help.

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I think Motion Industries in Pensacola carries them. You can at least look at one there. I don't know about price.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Your doing it wrong, everyone knows you get a igloo and hide it in the cab and get the biggest yeti sticker for the window.

Let me know if you get one and how it works out. Everyone I know has had good luck with pelican equipment

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Motion industries across from centennial imports does indeed have pelican coolers. I looked at them last week while waiting on some bearings. I liked what I saw and the prices seemed comparable to other high end coolers

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just got in the "cool guy club"!!! I bought one of them high dollar coolers! I picked up a 65 Pelican from Wallyworld (just as cheap as Amazon)...It's too big fer a truck cooler and almost too big fer a small boat cooler! So a 30-35 would be a good fit fer ya.....just check Wallyworld on line and compare to Amazon.

Top Bottom