• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NotreDame82

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Some people are new to fourms , i had a deal i thought worked out on a gun He accepted a lower price than he had listed. I gave him my number said I would meet him today in Navarre hour drive for me. He sent me a text and said a guy offered him $25 more so he sold him the gun. I texted him back and told him Wow! Thanks for checking with me. He has not sent me any back. I wish he would've contacted me to see if i would pay what he was asking. Just a head's up if anyone is looking to get something from him. I just feel like if you contact someone and you work out a deal on it. Then they tell you the gun and yours they should a least contact you to see if you can pay whatever the new offer is. Just my two cents thanks.

payato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I accepted the highest offer and the buyer came to me versus taking less money and going to the buyer. As the seller, it is my choice. I let you know as soon as the purchase was made that the item was no longer available. You nor anyone else in this forum have any idea what is going on in my life, what my situation is or why I changed my mind. I am sorry you feel that way, but when I get asked how many guns I have for sale and you are looking for more, it just didn't feel right to me. My choice and I stick by my decision.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I accepted the highest offer and the buyer came to me versus taking less money and going to the buyer. As the seller, it is my choice. I let you know as soon as the purchase was made that the item was no longer available. You nor anyone else in this forum have any idea what is going on in my life, what my situation is or why I changed my mind. I am sorry you feel that way, but when I get asked how many guns I have for sale and you are looking for more, it just didn't feel right to me. My choice and I stick by my decision.

regardless of your situation, it appears you gave your word to make a sale..... yes, I suppose you can change your mind but there is not enough money here for me to break my word with someone. If I felt I had no choice but to go back on my word then I would feel obligated to first contact the person I had already made a deal with and ask out of the deal because of your situation or allow them to match the offered price... just my humble opinion... & welcome to the forum

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm sure a lot of folks here besides myself think this was a shitty deal. The fact that you may have something going on in your life....well we all do. It's your reputation, do as you see fit. You are only as good as your word.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your word is what makes this form so great, communication is key, Respect is a must, If I tell you it's a deal an someone else offers more money, first deal goes as planned, an yes we all have things going on in our lives, your word is like a credit check on here, God Bless, !!!!! Denny in pace !!! 3 cents !!!!

payato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is this thing called "gut feeling" and I have lived by it my entire life. I understand keeping your word but I was uneasy after a series of questions and not knowing any of you personally, I followed my gut. We are all adults and agree to disagree. Trying to get people none of us have ever met to see things from a different perspective is like trying to convince a democrat that Obama was the worse president in the history of the US... they believe just the opposite and will never believe any different.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have been offered more for an item than the listed price also. In one instance I was offered $50. more for the item,by text msg,while I was on the way to do the sale.
    I lost $50. But (hopefully) I saved my reputation. I never told the buyer when I got to the meet. Not really my loss. My save.
    As stated,a man is only as good as his word. This is not an auction site. You set a price,if accepted,you sell to the buyer whose price you accepted. You have been labled. I will never do buisness with you.
    AND - - -> Have a wonderful day. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I was trying hard to be open minded, and consider "two sides to every story", but then you had to go and bash Democrats and Obama. A sure way to get everyone on a gun forum to love you. In my opinion, you should have just stuck with facts and gut feelings. For me, you turned a possible 90 minute drive to Niceville, into a "can't get there from here".

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom