• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Paris AK traced to AZ, seller caught with illegal full auto: not charged! They call him a owner not FFL but say AK sale was illegal off the book? There are no AZ background check, registration or FFLs required for private sale. Also states there were other gun sale violations AND LE (who ever it was) DID NOTHING and were directed to be nice so Seller would not go to the media! Some of the inconsistencies could be the Authors lack of knowledge but if we focus on the AK and the illegal Full Auto (no charges or arrest): this starts to stink like a Fast and Furious type/backed seller.

Does it seem odd a AZ gun is cheaper for a Paris terrorist to get the one a few hundred miles away? Pretty spendy to smuggle one AK that distance, or was it a bunch of guns shipped? The only non tin foil hat guess is that some Sand Box contractor or U.S. supplied Syrian rebel was relieved of it. Funny how the Gov keeps coming up.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...un-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Judicial watch's article stated the seller was involved with fast and furious, but didn't go so far as to say this weapon was from that, ahem, operation.

HOWEVER,
    When I googled "Paris attack rifle from Arizona" the third link was to an article from January that stated one of the pistola was imported into the USA by century arms in fl,
    And two days later the story was redacted and said that it was a mistake, the French, century etc all said they hadn't traced the handgun back to century arms.

So was the rifle from Phoenix, sold by a shop involved with fast and furious, who got a pass on a unregistered ffa? Or is this story like the previous and is a case where the reporter got ahead of his research?

Or is the previous story's amendment a attempt to cover up a pistol(ak pattern) really was imported by century into the states?

Wild rider is correct, whole lot of creative thinking can go on with this. Perhaps the cartels are arming Isis? Perhaps when the CIA/dod/whoever trains and arms Syrian Rebels they do so with store bought hardware? Perhaps Isis got a hold of these items when they misappropriated all that shit and bad thier first big headlines? Goverment conspiracy? Cover up? Pure chance and bad luck?

I'll wait and see if the story holds up first, there's a news site/blog that'll report whatever I want it to(flat earth society), and the Internet firearms industry hasn't exactly earned my undying trust(initial reviews of the r51, promises of a caracal re-issue 3 years running, Sig brace sbr loophole) with thier reporting skills.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I told you the R51 was stupid. I guess CCHGN convinced you otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We know for a fact that firearm traces are fast. Even if contact was needed with a company outside the U.S. either the Company & Country say where they sent it or word flows to the media they provided it to the terrorists.

Or we might have to wait for the next Snowden to sneak out the info. I've been waiting a long time for flying saucer Files, already got the scoop on Jimmy Hoffa.

Top Bottom