• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fhpdo

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have bought and sold a few guns on here and have met some great folks in the process , so I thought I would pass this on. Through my job with the Florida Forest Service, I have had the good fortune to be part of Operation Outdoor Freedom . Each year we work through the Wounded Warrior Foundation to put on a Wounded Warrior hunt here on the Blackwater River State Forest . We bring in several wounded veterans and treat them to a guided 2-3 day hunt in an area that is normally closed to hunting. These hunts happen all over the country now , and I am proud to be a part of this one. We are selling raffle tickets for a chance to win one of two guns that are being given away. A Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9MM or a Thompson Center Venture with a 3-9 X 40 scope (30-06 or .270) will be this years prizes . The tickets are $20 each but we are only selling 250 tickets so reallistically you have a 1 in 125 chance of winning. The drawing will be on Oct. 15 , 2014 at the Munson Fire Dept. You don't have to be present to win and the first ticket pulled will have first choice of the two guns and the second ticket will get the remaining gun. If any of you guys are interested in getting a ticket , just PM me here . I will meet you somewhere or you can mail me the money and I will mail out tickets. Sorry to be so long winded but I really am proud of what we are doing here . All the proceeds go cover the expenses of the hunt stay in this area to take care of our Wounded Warrior hunters .
    Thanks in advance
    John Herndon

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom