• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They did something like that on The Man Show when it was still on. Walked around getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage. Haha it was hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all notice that as soon as he gets done asking the questions, he begins nodding his head? Kind of a bull-plop tactic on his part. Big dude, with a microphone & camera doing political interviews with apparent authority. People want to agree with the "right" side, he is leading these ladies on pretty strongly.

Granted they are idiots regardless with no clue or grounding in reality.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Give a test on American history, government and economics before someone can vote and there wouldn't be a democrat born after 1980.

Also, you should have to provide a tax return to vote. You don't have a dog in the hunt? You stay on the porch and keep your mouth shut.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The Shira Law video just makes me scared for my grandkids. Also I think we should go back to having to be a property owner to vote, as it was written in the Constitution.

Idoono

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Give a test on American history, government and economics before someone can vote and there wouldn't be a democrat born after 1980.

Also, you should have to provide a tax return to vote. You don't have a dog in the hunt? You stay on the porch and keep your mouth shut.

Are you saying Trump shouldn't be allowed to vote? And, keep his mouth shut?

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you saying Trump shouldn't be allowed to vote? And, keep his mouth shut?

Nope. I said "show a tax return". I agreed 100% with Trump refusing to show his on his attorneys advice. It was obtained illegally and published, another thug move by the party of thugs. Of course, it showed he's done nothing wrong and believe me, if he had old Bathhouse Barry would have had him locked up way before now. Don't attempt that argument. Hitlery evades taxes legally and illegally, he does it legally. You know full well what I mean. You spit out babies to increase your govt. check, sit on your ass and let big gov. take care of you, move here illegally, get 100% subsidized....... you don't get to vote on what's done with MY money.

I'll go farther and say Idoono nails it. If you don't own property you don't vote. But, of course as all leftists believe I'm sure you're just fine with all the dumbasses casting a vote, a vote that was earned for them with the lives of hundreds of thousands of men and women, for more free shit for them at my expense and rights. RG, are you OK with the massive voter fraud being perpetuated, all the illegals voting? You good with win ing at any cost?

Also, Trump's got a track record in this country and has shown he's understands the history. I'm saying that young voters in paricular have zero clue as to the way the world works and that's mainly due to progressive, liberal educators that have spent the last 5 decades erasing the truth, teaching opinion instead of fact and indoctrinating.

As for him keeping his mouth shut: Over what? You have a problem with him throwing truth bombs around?

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't agree with the owning property, but I do agree with having to show a w2 or equivalent. I didn't own land until I was 21, but have been employed and paying taxes since 15. I have a dog in the fight. Also I had a grandparent in an assisted living facility. He didn't own any land, but 25 years in the army. If you went to Germany and faught NAZIs you,should have a guranteed right to vote until the day you die.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Meh, I shouldn't have taken the bait. We aren't supposed to talk politics anyway. Back on track:

Attachments

• 14519714_1305532002822884_3085238720058596348_n.jpg
      14519714_1305532002822884_3085238720058596348_n.jpg
      86.4 KB · Views: 230

Latest posts

Top Bottom