• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two months?? You must have paid them to overnight it....In their defense they did send me a free upper after my two and a hlf month wait for the wrong rifle,sure beats the 10.00 off my next purchase they offered me the previous day...Guy on the phone said "I have heard so much about it I dont even want to see it again" after I had to basicly break out a chalkboard to show him how HE sent me the wrong one,not me ordering the wrong one.The CSA's cant help you with anything more than jump up your shipping time if you raise enough hell...As I stated before Im like a battered wife,I keep comming back for more.You cant beat the quality for the cash,even though by the time you get it if you factor inflation into the equasion,you could have bought 5x the dollar worth of your origional purchase...lol The only company currently shipping brand new antiques...

On a sad side note I did not even realize I had the wrong one for 3 weeks after I got it,Nate had to point it out to me...lol

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for reminding me I have to call them about my latest sideshow I have going on with them....Yup..seriously...

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My time is worth more than the savings that company offers....

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They are very good about shipping parts, lowers, but don't expect a complete upper, lower, or rifle kit, or complete rifle in any timely manner. If you just order all the parts and do the labor yourself, you will save money and time..... I placed an order on October the 6th for two complete lowers, called them weekly I made an order today and had to call them about it, when I asked about my uppers they said that they will ship either today or tomorrow. I will call them tomorrow as well which gets old but I spent a small fortune with them during the month of October. I have time now that I'm retired, they expect me to call at least 3x a week now, I also bomb their email...

Top Bottom