• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That bottom, "Florida" meme is true! Friday afternoon a friend showed up at work to fly out one of the airplanes from work. He screwed around pre-fighting and about the time we rolled it out it turned to the middle picture. I mean howling winds, shifting direction constantly, monsoon rains. The guy that dropped him off is a pilot too but just moved here from the midwest. New guy said he guessed we should put it back inside and wait til Saturday since he was looking at the weather radar on his phone and "this shit is here to stay". My bud and I told him just to sit tight for 30 minutes. Sure enough, sun broke through and buddy was able to take off and fly to another airport like a Spring morning. New guy freaked out.:plane:

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would have shot myself when I moved down here if I hadn't known that little weather fact. My aunt live in Miami for several years and it did that EVERY afternoon when I would go down to visit.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to call bs. There's no way they would risk landing him on a 10ft wide trampoline and make him fall through like a 5fr hole. I feel like he would have collapsed on impact, but he landed on his feet and bounced... I don't believe it

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Top Bottom