• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While I approve of the above post, the wife thought it was in poor taste, discriminatory,sexist, demeaning, and I quote, "a pure fucking Seanism"... I think you scored Bud!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ......and she CONTINUES to expound upon the "wrongness" of your post! I think you're dead on!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Attention fellow GCGF members!

It is with a heavy heart and deep regret that I must call attention to a serious breech of protocol committed by a fellow member and a man that I consider one of my closest friends.

Mr. Hossfly72 revealed, on March 27, 2015, at approximately 2200 CST, the contents of private communications between fellow participants of this forum. Specifically, man-play pointing out the foibles of the fairer sex. This act, possibly performed while under the influence of adult beverages, should not, nay CANNOT be allowed to continue. Irreparable damage may well have been done to my personal freedoms if these communications are transmitted back to my wife by way of his. He has put my, and quite probably his own life in jeopardy.

Unwritten GCGF guidelines and bylaws state that certain punishments be applied when such egregious acts are carried out. These punishments may include (but not limited to):

Temporary or permanent revocation of man card
    A fine in the form of buying rounds of adult beverages at the next shareholders meeting
    Limitations of account in the form of denied access to the Bikini thread
    Sharp rap on manhood with a mallet
    Perpetrator forced to wear a Brady Campaign T-shirt and high heals to the next gun show

We cannot allow errors like this to go on without retaliation. Why, I myself will be forced to spend the weekend cowering in my man cave awaiting the backlash of condemnation and resultant stink eye, low decibel woman sighs and "tsskk" utterings, probably a few "whatevers" and "nothing is wrongs" thrown my way.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm always amazed at Seans superfluous use of the english language, whether at 6 am or midnight, this guy writes poetry.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm always amazed at Seans superfluous use of the english language, whether at 6 am or midnight, this guy writes poetry.

My mind is awash in frivolous, useless thoughts. I have a lot of strange pictographs that flash through it constantly. Luckily, at this point it's more visual and no voices arguing with each other. This ability and $6.00 is good for one cup of coffee at Starbuck's.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Somebody needs to kick that Hossfly guys ass! Wait! That's me! Oh shit! i was having a bit of rum last night.
    What I did?

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh that! I plead Not Guilty! She was in the bathroom, doing her nightly face washing ritual. Then she used her supernatural powers and appeared behind my chair, reading over my shoulder. In all honesty though, I was drunk as a fruitbat and an entire off road club of tricked out Jeep mudders could have snuck up on me.
    In regards to my manhood, you'll have to talk with the wife about them. She keeps em in her bedside table and I haven't even seen em in six months. Damn things probly look like raisins or rat turds by now!

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So it wasn't on purpose? Pussy..........

But on a positive note, I got a new wiener today!

Bella.jpg

Attachments

• Bella.jpg
      Bella.jpg
      410 KB · Views: 252

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You should see her stand on end! Little gray whiskers on the tip! Little shy, but perks right up for a tickle or a treat!

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah the wife went to Alyssa's in Pace for their dog adoption event today. She's a sweetheart and fits in with the pack so far. Little shy but she's already starting to open up. Already got the beggin for pizza crust down........

Top Bottom