• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I came real close to getting into the T-shirt / mug bizz, because of my smart a@# sense of humor and sarcastic wit, but never happened. I believe that they make anything you want at Award Masters here in P'cola??

Last edited:

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Y'all don't get it because it's probably more of a modern joke used by my generation. For example- when you see a girl that is a whore (but she doesn't have to be) you say," Hey girl! Let me pee in that butt!" It's a joke that is supposed to make them be like," Oh my God what did he say?!"

You don't really want to pee in her butt lol. We will yell it at girls walking down the road or maybe one that passed you that gave you the "You aren't good enough for me" look.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You're not trying to get action when you say it. It's like calling them a whore. I said we but I'd never say it myself to a girl. Another use would be if your friend picked up a chick and y'all were talking about it later and you jokingly said, "Did you pee in that butt?" Like did you get some? Or if a good looking girl walked by and you said to your friend, " Damn she is sexy" which he would reply, " Yeah I'd pee in her butt haha". Then you both laugh.

It's a bit vulgar but it's a joke. Better explained in person I guess. I can see how just reading what is meant by it can be confusing. But it's just a joke.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well for one, I cannot imagine it crossing my lips to anyone and had never heard it till here...old man you know...but glad it was not used in my day. Trying not to, but thinking about it, I can see 2 gay guys asking each other, sound pretty gay...

Latest posts

Top Bottom