• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Neither m855 nor ss109 meet the legal definition of "armor piercing" to begin with so where is the govt. and ATF getting the idea that they can simply reclassify this ammo with out congressional legislation?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can't congress change the underlying law that's being used as the basis for this? Perhaps even specifically call out this type of ammunition as being exempt?

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As soon as congress gets done authorizing the use of military force against ISIS, they can get right on this.

Oh, oops, my bad, they're about to go on recess again.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Remember this:
    This country is in big trouble because the Dems are in power.
    This country is in big trouble because the Dems still have the senate.
    Now the people of this country are still gettin' shit on because............. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...............?

The Repubs have had the halls of congress for how long ?? What has changed ?? What's up with that Ben Ghazi stuff,fast and furious,IRS,VA,the illegals crossing the border,securing the border,etc,etc. The Repubs have accomplished what ?? --- SAWMAN

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Remember this:
    Now the people of this country are still gettin' shit on because............. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...............?

The Repubs have had the halls of congress for how long ?? What has changed ?? What's up with that Ben Ghazi stuff,fast and furious,IRS,VA,the illegals crossing the border,securing the border,etc,etc. The Repubs have accomplished what ?? --- SAWMAN

Not ...... a ....... damn ...... thing.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The real tragedy is not that a black liberal democrat took this executive action.

The real tragedy is that presumably the GOP will win the presidency back next cycle, and then even with the Presidency and control of both houses of congress, everyone realizes that they won't even bother to lift a finger to reverse this.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The real tragedy is not that a black liberal democrat took this executive action.

The real tragedy is that presumably the GOP will win the presidency back next cycle, and then even with the Presidency and control of both houses of congress, everyone realizes that they won't even bother to lift a finger to reverse this.

No, sorry. The real tragedy is indeed the fact that it happened in the first place.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember this:

In the last six weeks? Look, I don't have any use for these weak-ass republicans, but six weeks is not a whole lot of time.

Which is also why they do not need a recess of any sort.

woods

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sawman, I have been a registered independent since early 80's, Nobody dislikes the republicans more than me. having said that, to say repubs are no better than the dems is insane, they are like a hundred times better. IMO

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Always keep in mind the difference between a Republican politician and a Republican voter. Its a huge gap. A Republican politician thinks and acts like the voters ............till they get elected.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Whats truly sad is it will take bloodshed for anything to truly change in this country. Honestly not one of our "representatives" truly care about the people. They only care about themselves. I mean where else can you go these days serve(using this term loosely) for 4 years and walk out 10-20 times richer and with a full retirement plan. These people truly don't represent the normal hard working folks anymore. They represent their own views and agendas. If one topic/issue gets to be too much for these people they divert our attention to something else until it blows over. Right now as we speak the US is in super secret talks with Iran over their nuclear ambitions. Apparently once they reach an agreement it will be kept secret also. Smoke and mirrors. That's all politics is anymore. Nothing ever gets solved...just put on another burner somewhere. If this keeps up, something will eventually boil over. I hope im not alive or my kids for that matter when it finally happens.

Doc

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Crazy doc, exactly how I see it.

If it's not gay marriage, it's weapons bans, or some other high emotion/low impact issue.
    Not to say civil rights or the second amendment is not serious(they are), but the fact there's an executive Order on green tips, says to me something else is going on, something big, and something they don't want people paying attention to.

Which wouldn't matter if it were brought to light. Saw man brought up just a handful of things out government has blundered, and what were the repercussions, or changes, that occured? As he pointed out, nothing. We can cry foul, swear, write our congressmen, pray, or do whatever we want. Next election there will be hanging chads, it'll be to close to call, they will announce a winner before polls on the west coast have closed and it'll be another round of "more of the same".
    Every time a group of people try to enact actual change, the age old"a vote for the third party is a vote against your party" b.s. gets tossed around again.

I don't feel represented. I have not felt represented since I was old enough to vote. And I hold no hope that I ever will.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crazy doc, exactly how I see it.

If it's not gay marriage, it's weapons bans, or some other high emotion/low impact issue.
    Not to say civil rights or the second amendment is not serious(they are), but the fact there's an executive Order on green tips, says to me something else is going on, something big, and something they don't want people paying attention to.

Which wouldn't matter if it were brought to light. Saw man brought up just a handful of things out government has blundered, and what were the repercussions, or changes, that occured? As he pointed out, nothing. We can cry foul, swear, write our congressmen, pray, or do whatever we want. Next election there will be hanging chads, it'll be to close to call, they will announce a winner before polls on the west coast have closed and it'll be another round of "more of the same".
    Every time a group of people try to enact actual change, the age old"a vote for the third party is a vote against your party" b.s. gets tossed around again.

I don't feel represented. I have not felt represented since I was old enough to vote. And I hold no hope that I ever will.

I agree with you and Doc but I have a feeling it will be before any of us kick the bucket. I give it another 10 years maybe 20 MAX before something hits home and crap really gets bad. Ferguson was a prime example to what couple possibly happen in the future. Now I am not talking about right or wrong here. I am talking about just sheer numbers and what could happen in just a few days. I honestly get scarred thinking about it sometimes. It will come to a head and there will be a lot of blood shed and HOPEFULLY most of the military/law enforcement would side with the law abiding citizens. That is another thing that worries me if it does take a head the young "brainwashed" or "gung hoe" military and law enforcements won't side with law abiding citizens and just listen to orders and not question whether they are lawful or not. I am not saying all are like that but a lot of us when we first went first went in were gung hoe.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

Well laid out for us.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom