• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duckhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Frank I am not sure indoor range in p'Cola has opened yet. If you know of another one that is an indoor range closer let me know please. My daughter wants to shoot and as she said" I want to be in air conditioning Dad" so I am looking. Ugh!

duckhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Do you still have the green laser for sale? I need something like that to put on Ar for shooting hogs. It will shine out to 100 yards correct?

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If its been posted then I apologize..but I don't remember seeing..I kno they rent guns but is there a list of firearms for rent..tryin to get the wifey interested n guns other than her 22 and I was curious what they had..I checked their FB page but didn't see anything bout their rentals??

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If its been posted then I apologize..but I don't remember seeing..I kno they rent guns but is there a list of firearms for rent..tryin to get the wifey interested n guns other than her 22 and I was curious what they had..I checked their FB page but didn't see anything bout their rentals??

Yes they have a good amount of rentals.

dkdiver

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

They have about 15-20 pistols of various makes and calibers for rent. They ask that you shoot their range ammo through them. The good side is that the rental fee will allow you to fire everyone of their rentals if you want. I not sure about the Pensacola Indoor any more either. I hope this helps some.

drake22

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Pensacola Indoor Range is a little behind schedule. I was in their shop the other day, and they said by Sept. they hope to have the doors open.

Top Bottom