• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Special Forces is a Mistress".

Your wives will envy her because she will have your hearts. Your wives will be jealous of her because of the power to pull you away. This mistress will show you things never before seen and experience things never before felt. She will love you, but only a little, seducing you to want more, give more, die for her. She will take you away from the ones you love, and you will hate her for it, but leave her you never will, but if you must, you will miss her, for she has a part of you that will never be returned intact.

And in the end, she will leave you for a younger man."

James R. Ward, OSS

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said, “Dr. Geezer’s clinic.
    Get your treatment for $500. If not cured, get back $1,000.”

Doctor “Young,” who was positive that this old geezer didn’t know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get some money, so he went to Dr. Geezer’s clinic.

Dr. Young, “Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me??”

Dr. Geezer: “Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young’s mouth.”

Dr. Young: Aaagh !! -- “This is Gasoline!”

Dr. Geezer: “Congratulations! You’ve got your taste back. That will be $500.

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money
    : “I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything.”

Dr. Geezer, “Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient’s mouth.”

Dr. Young: “Oh, no you don’t, -- that is Gasoline!”

Dr. Geezer: “Congratulations! You’ve got your memory back. That will be $500.”

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days
    : “My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!!!!”

Dr. Geezer, “Well, I don’t have any medicine for that so,” Here’s your $1000 back.” (giving him a $10 bill)

Dr. Young: “But this is only $10!”

Dr. Geezer: “Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500.”

Moral of story -- Just because you’re “Young” doesn’t mean that you can outsmart an “old Geezer.”

Remember: Don’t make old people mad. We don’t like being old in the first place, so it doesn’t take much to tick us off

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: 'I'm ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don't accept His claim to be God.' That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse. You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." —C.S. Lewis

"I still can't help wondering how we can explain away what to me is the greatest miracle of all and which is recorded in history. No one denies there was such a man, that he lived and that he was put to death by crucifixion. Where ... is the miracle I spoke of? Well consider this and let your imagination translate the story into our own time — possibly to your own home town. A young man whose father is a carpenter grows up working in his father's shop. One day he puts down his tools and walks out of his father's shop. He starts preaching on street corners and in the nearby countryside, walking from place to place, preaching all the while, even though he is not an ordained minister. He never gets farther than an area perhaps 100 miles wide at the most. He does this for three years. Then he is arrested, tried and convicted. There is no court of appeal, so he is executed at age 33 along with two common thieves. Those in charge of his execution roll dice to see who gets his clothing — the only possessions he has. His family cannot afford a burial place for him so he is interred in a borrowed tomb. End of story? No, this uneducated, property-less young man has, for 2,000 years, had a greater effect on the world than all the rulers, kings, emperors; all the conquerors, generals and admirals, all the scholars, scientists and philosophers who have ever lived — all of them put together. How do we explain that — unless He really was what He said He was?" —Ronald Reagan

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "There are two men in the news today: one who is accused of sharing new intelligence with world leaders that might stop terrorists and another who risked countless lives by leaking America's top secrets to terrorists. Can you guess which one's being criticized? Donald Trump! Welcome to the backward thinking of the liberal media. The president is being torched for sharing information about terrorists with our allies in the fight against ISIS, while 'Chelsea' Manning is celebrated for leaking classified information about our allies to terrorists!"
    —Tony Perkins

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "I want to make one thing clear. This war against our Constitution is not being fought way off in Madagascar or in Mandalay. It is being fought here — in our schools, our colleges, our churches, our women's clubs. It is being fought with our money, channeled through the State Department. It is being fought twenty-four hours a day — while we remain asleep."
    —William Jenner (1908-1985)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Nothing. I keep other people awake at night."
    —Defense Secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis responding to a question about what keeps him awake at night

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “As I have stood in the crosshairs of those who target Second Amendment freedoms, I’ve realized that firearms are not the only issue. No, it’s much, much bigger than that. I’ve come to understand that a cultural war is raging across our land, in which, with Orwellian fervor, certain acceptable thoughts and speech are mandated.”
    —Charlton Heston (1923-2008)

“[College] protesters — some of them non-students — are involved in what’s called, to invoke a trendy term, ‘cultural appropriation.’ In this case, it is the culture of fascism. Benito Mussolini’s rise to power in Italy was facilitated by the steady use of violent protesters to break up meetings and silence opponents. The tactic proved successful, and in 1922  Mussolini became dictator of Italy. Hitler, on the other side of the Alps, took careful notes.”
    —Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I suspect the 2A has been infringed upon by every congress we've had in my lifetime (50+) and not a one has done much, if anything, to reverse that. NFA, firearm/ammo taxes, fees, restrictions, laws that favor the government over the gun owner, fines, arrests. Infringements all.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Fully one-third of Pelosi's 193 House Democrats now come from just three states, the usual liberal suspects of California, New York and Massachusetts, not the crucial Heartland. Pelosi's entire leadership team is also coastal, and like her, linger on in their mid-70s."
    —Andrew Malcom

"In the accelerated churning of today's capitalism, changing tastes and expanding choices destroy some jobs and create others, with net gains in price and quality. But disruption is never restful, and America now faces a decision unique in its history: Is it tired — tired of the turmoil of creative destruction? If so, it had better be ready to do without creativity. And ready to stop being what it has always been: restless."
    —George Will

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other types of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising."
    —Toyotomi Hideyoshi (1536-1598)

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Trump could find the cure for Cancer and CNN (et al.) would report that Trump is condemning people to die of old age.

stolen from another forum.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    "Common guys,get off your collective asses and get something done. When Trump was talking "drain the swamp" I firmly feel that he was talking mainly about the Repubs." ------ by SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that: "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

He should know. Rothschild made a fortune buying in the panic that followed the Battle of Waterloo against Napoleon. But that's not the whole story. The original quote is believed to be: "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Trump could murder a baby and his supporters would argue that the baby's [sic] had it coming."
    —Chelsea (pro abortion) Handler

"It is my impression in meeting with Muslim Americans in my state — families and individuals — they are in the same state of mind today as Japanese Americans were during World War II when many were headed to internment camps."
    —Sen. Dick 'Ahhso' Durbin

"This meeting, and most especially Donald Trump Jr.'s clear acknowledgment of the reason for it, is bombshell evidence of conspiracy and criminal intent."
    —Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who lied about his service in Vietnam for political gain

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."
    -- Ariel Durant

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom