• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thought about this and I do like this as a suggestion for Mr Trump:

Recall a couple of years ago that Obama decided to diversify neighborhoods and sent bus loads of snap card and food stamp recipients as well as illegals to neighborhoods all across the US. Thousands showed up in Las Vegas for instance. Well how about an executive order to diversify three or four more neighborhoods, you know, at random; HUD needs to buy some houses in VA, NY, IL, and Hawaii, those Syrians, Somalis, Afghans and Iraqis need some houses so they can go live near Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumner and others, right next door to where they live. But I am not done....... You remember those lifers from Sing Sing and other prisons, the drug dealers, well they need a pillow to sleep on too. Like the house next to the Obozo family, I bet the girls would love to meet them. he does not mind putting them on us, let him get a taste of his own crap.
    Ed

Last edited:

Ranger19

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This "Super Voucher" program has been used to ruin many nice areas throughout the country. They started here on the west side in 2012 and now the roads are trashed out
    the Wal Mart on Blue Angel now has security people. It is hard to believe how some
    people feel they have the "right" to live on others earning's. And for those of us who
    disagree are racist and bigots.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom