• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to change carriers because ATT is no better than Verizon most the time and neither is better than the Walmart plans.

Anyone have experience with Mint Mobile? Ads are everywhere and they say they have coverage here. Anyone use them?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been from Verizon to ATT and, I agree, meh. I work with two guys who have nothing but good to say about T-Mobile. I have no personal experience there. Never heard of Mint, until now. Good luck.

nefarious

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Experience in the industry and with all noted carriers bang for buck mint. Reliability is relative to where you live(as well as compatible device/unlocked) and what towers closest to you support GSM vs CDMA. They have a free trial but it's calls only really, there is enough internet to last a few minutes ha

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Experience in the industry and with all noted carriers bang for buck mint. Reliability is relative to where you live(as well as compatible device/unlocked) and what towers closest to you support GSM vs CDMA. They have a free trial but it's calls only really, there is enough internet to last a few minutes ha
    There's no contract, and it's only 15 bucks for a month, so might be worth the try if you have a phone that's unlocked.

gnappi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have T-Mobile herein so. Flo and my storm backup has been Tracfone for over 25 years, for the casual user Tracfone is tops.

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I’ve had att, Verizon, and currently T-Mobile as my personally phone. My company gave me a mint mobile phone and I don’t have connectivity issues but I don’t use as much as my personal. I love T-Mobile and wouldn’t go back to the other carriers. I do a lot of traveling because of daughters travel softball and don’t have issues with it. If mint mobile uses T-Mobile towers I would get it. You have like 14 day test trial

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    My dad went to t mobile from Verizon and has the newest phone available (at the time) reception is horrible and he sounds like he is trapped in a well when I talk to him. When he had Verizon it sounded like he was sitting next to me when I would talk to him on Bluetooth. My best friend also has t mobile because he has a wife and 4 kids and they like iphones and it was the cheapest through t mobile. Sounds like he is talking from a well, too. I wouldn't go t mobile, but just my experience. I talk to these 2 guys everyday and it's ANNOYING.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Left at&t years back. Went to consumer cellular. $80 for (2) phones, price never changes, no contract, uses at&t towers, unlimited everything.
    If I have an issue I can speak with an English speaking person in a matter of a few minutes.
    F#ck at&t!

Top Bottom