• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wareagle50

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Billy Rogers, the Milton Gun Show Promoter, asked me to post on GCGF if anyone would like to rent a table for the show to give him a call. This is a good chance to get rid of some extra stuff you have lying around and have some fun meeting other gun folks. Tables are $45 each for the whole weekend. If interested give Billy a call at 850-261-8407.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wounder if I can rent a space just so I would have a place to sit and drink beer and get in for free and my buds for free saying they work for my booth. Then we all sit and drink beer and eat ribs while having great eye candy.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah ..... the absolute best thing that they could do for the gunshows is to charge kids under 10 years old $50.00 to get in. --- SAWMAN

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Wounder if I can rent a space just so I would have a place to sit and drink beer and get in for free and my buds for free saying they work for my booth. Then we all sit and drink beer and eat ribs while having great eye candy.

You can usually count on seeing some hot damn good looking eye candy at the shows. Life is good!

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Looks like I will going over to the gun show on Saturday morning right after the Pensacola Cars & Coffee meet. I will be bringing my JLD PTR-91, G1 FAL, the Norinco 1911A1, and the Mitchell Arms Gold Series '95 1911A1. I sure hope I can find some buyers.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im a buyer right here. But the price isnt setting well with my wallet, hahahahahaha.

I'll be there Sunday to see JJ and have a looksie around otherwise. If you see a mid thrities, overweight guy, with a ridiculously cute baby girl...that'll be me.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    whats the address to this gun show and anybody know how much to get in?

It's at the corner of Avalon Blvd and Hwy 90 in the auditorium behind that government building. Southeast corner of the intersection. It's usually $6 to get in.
    I'm going to be at Navarre Beach this weekend or I would go. I need to rent a table one of these days.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I've never been to the Milton show is it better deals than the pcola show because that show is is like a retail price show!

Top Bottom