• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I went over about 9:30 this morning to try and sell the two 1911s I have posted for sale. Well, I ended up leaving with them. While I was there, I did manage to strike up a conversation with WarEagle50. I also spoke with a guy who had a really nice Colt SP1 on his table. He was asking $1800 for it, which was not a bad price for the condition it is in. I really wanted this Colt SP1, but did not have the money to afford it. The whole way home, I kept trying to think of what I could trade for it. I finally came to the conclusion that I could part with my Remington R1 and R1 Enhanced and my Remington R51 (one that actually works well). So, after we ate lunch and had our afternoon walk, I jumped back in the car and headed back to the show. This time, I came home with the SP1. It was a good day and a good trade. Pictures are in the Black Rifle Picture Thread.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I went over around noon Saturday. I looked hard and didn't see any guns I wanted.
    I got a Pmag from Nate and bought a nice little suede-lined holster for my S&W 15 but that was it.
    I wish people that are selling guns would put a sign on the case or even on their back.
    I see people carrying cases and I don't know if they just bought it or are selling it. And I have no idea what's in the case. Would make things easier than asking everybody what's in the case.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom