• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not entirely sure where but I have my suspicions:

Attachments

• 22853d1426336616-chick-pic-revival-v2-0-mom-drinking-beer-holding-shotgun-dr-heckle-funny-rednec.jpg
      22853d1426336616-chick-pic-revival-v2-0-mom-drinking-beer-holding-shotgun-dr-heckle-funny-rednec.jpg
      65 KB · Views: 218

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4 Thugs from the hood - two 18, one 16, one 15. Agent was on vacation with family, caught him in the hotel parking lot - pulled a gun on him, tied him up in back seat. Wife had OnStar contact him when she became worried - he hollered while he had a chance.....thugs dumped him on the side of the road and drove off. Three left the car, police found the 4th still driving it via OnStar, arrested him and he gave up the other three.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4 Thugs from the hood - two 18, one 16, one 15. Agent was on vacation with family, caught him in the hotel parking lot - pulled a gun on him, tied him up in back seat. Wife had OnStar contact him when she became worried - he hollered while he had a chance.....thugs dumped him on the side of the road and drove off. Three left the car, police found the 4th still driving it via OnStar, arrested him and he gave up the other three.

We use to hang horse thieves. That WAS a deterrent. I do like Islamic punishments for murder, rape and theft. Cuts down on repeat offenders.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    #94. She missed stabbing an Officer in the face by inches, advanced on Officers wtih weapons again. Bean bagged twice then tazed.

"She was charged with assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest without violence, property damage/criminal mischief and three counts of violation of probation." RESISTING WITHOUT VIOLENCE! WTF!!!

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cmon man. Let's be honest with ourselves here. We've all wanted to chunk kittens out of moving cars once in our lives. Good on her for grabbing the brass ring!

Only thing I want to chuck out a window is Obama and anyone for gun control.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Damn Stagman, that's just not right. There should be no trial for someone like that, he has the devil inside him and should be executed immediately. Sigh, with a good lawyer he'll probably get off with less than 10 years in prison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom