• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently this amazingly ignorant moron is too damned stupid to understand that intentional adulteration of human consumables is a felony, in any state, plus, a federal felony, and her stupid ass could go to jail just for that post alone which could be considered a inducement to do so. She is very, very lucky she just lost her job. I can point out with some pride in basic human intellegence that I have never been dumb enough to buy even one of their coffees and have no intention to ever, under any circumstance, do so.
    Ed

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm with you Ed, never spent a penny in Starbucks, never will. I was on a road trip with a buddy that absolutely insisted he had to have a iced coffee from them. I was driving and begged him not to make me get off the interstate. I finally broke down and pulled off in Birmingham. I waited while he went in. He came back with one for me. One sip and on the asphalt it went.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have tried it multiple times when it was the only thing available (like airports) but never anything but plain coffee. Scorched would be the best description I can come up with.

If I were still in the hunt, it might be a place that I would hang out. Last year one Saturday morning I was parked next to one while waiting on a Verizon store to open. There was a steady train of MILFs in and out of there.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I knew someone would pick up on that.

we miss nothing..

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chief+inspector+clouseau&&view=detail&mid =313014511D71BCF5133F313014511D71BCF5133F&rvsmid=F 212B13A1059E4D74A8CF212B13A1059E4D74A8C&fsscr=0&FO RM=VDQVAP[/video]

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Finally not so bad from FL

WALTON COUNTY, Fla. (CBS12) - A little boy and his family in Florida's Panhandle had some special visitors on Thanksgiving.

The Walton County Sheriff's Office says Billy, a young fan, called 911 to invite deputies over for dinner.

"With all the bad calls we take on a daily basis this one was a welcomed happy call that made all of us smile," said Lead Communications Officer Monica Webster.

Deputy Damon Byrd and Deputy Aaron Ethridge stopped by for a visit.

The deputies presented Billy with a special Sheriff's badge. He even had the chance to sit in their patrol cars.

The Sheriff's Office said while it does not "encourage this use of 911, we are so honored at the invitation."

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    None of these idiots looked inside the vehicle, obviously......Geeez. The guy was sitting in the driver's seat laying over the console.
    Ed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    EFFIN A !!! . . . Don't let let that scumbag get away with illegal parking just because he is dead.
    Pass the parking tickets along to his next of kin. AND . . . . at the funeral would be a appropriate time. ---SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/man-fatally-shoots-home-intruder-phone-911-43909041?yptr=yahoo
    I hate that he was put in this situation but Good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three against one, they break in. Shotgun works as advertised. Some Anti gun or blm idiot will say he should have warned the BGs, used warning shot or shot him in the toe. Pic of house shows one of those "This property protected by XXXXXX Alarm System which didn't slow the BGs down. It was protected by the armed homeowner and that worked. Great situational awareness to see that evolving.

Never let a 911 dispatcher distract you from the real priority or giving away your position answering their questions at a critical time.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Three against one, they break in. Shotgun works as advertised. Some Anti gun or blm idiot will say he should have warned the BGs, used warning shot or shot him in the toe. Pic of house shows one of those "This property protected by XXXXXX Alarm System which didn't slow the BGs down. It was protected by the armed homeowner and that worked. Great situational awareness to see that evolving.

Never let a 911 dispatcher distract you from the real priority or giving away your position answering their questions at a critical time.

I Agree with him seeing the situation coming about and preparing for the worst, even called 911 ahead of them entering, tried to let the police handle it, as the saying goes "when seconds count the police are minutes away". I'm glad the homeowner lives to see another day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    One of the biggest problems that I have seen with the above situations is that the dispatchers do not have a clue what is REALLY going on at the residence. They are trained to be cool and calm . . . great,but they should be given a glimpse of what it is like to be the person that is being assaulted and/or their home violated.
    Part of their training (and recert) should be having to go thru a "training house". Have them play the part of the homeowner and have some big burly LEO's come thru the door with fake guns hollering orders and shoving them around. Have them try to handle different situations that they have seen and could potentially see in the future.
    Basically, make them aware (as closely as possible) what the person on the other end of the line is having to handle . . . + . . . talk to them on the 911 line.
    This "extra" training just might enlighten them somewhat. . . . Of course,it would have to be ok'ed by the union rep first. ---SAWMAN

Top Bottom