• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nice, you won’t believe it but I ran across one in a pawn shop in Montgomery AL about 10-15 years ago for $300 and didn’t buy it, ought to have my backside kicked. That’s the only one I’ve ever seen in person, didn’t have any cash on me at the time, should have pulled a credit card out, I’m more financially stable now and won’t make another mistake like that, lol

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First braced pistol!! Very cool.

You know I had not thunked about that until you said that, and where as I hate ever trying to say this is the 1st in the world of guns.

There always seems to be some genius who thought the ideal before but was lost to history.. But I can think of 2 before this..

The Colt revolvers with the 1850s style Canteen stocks..

1633561698972.png

And the C93, a beast of a side arm.

1633561776821.png

And heck I am sure there are more before these. But thanks for saying that.. Never even thought before of what is the 1st braced pistol..

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You know I had not thunked about that until you said that, and where as I hate ever trying to say this is the 1st in the world of guns.

There always seems to be some genius who thought the ideal before but was lost to history.. But I can think of 2 before this..

The Colt revolvers with the 1850s style Canteen stocks..

View attachment 132814

And the C93, a beast of a side arm.

View attachment 132815

And heck I am sure there are more before these. But thanks for saying that.. Never even thought before of what is the 1st braced pistol..
    I'm sure more than one redneck or Indian lopped off most of the barrel on a revolving carbine over 100 years ago. And I passed on a $600 "Red 9" broomhandle that had been nickel plated, about 10 years ago. Dang it.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure more than one redneck or Indian lopped off most of the barrel on a revolving carbine over 100 years ago. And I passed on a $600 "Red 9" broomhandle that had been nickel plated, about 10 years ago. Dang it.
    Even Some Germans did it

1633674480442.png

Top Bottom