• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Luger, P-38, Nazi Hi-power, Type 14 Nambu, M-1969 trainer, CZ-52. Must have FL drivers license and current CCW. All prices are firm. Not interested in haggling or trades, unless trading other WWII era firearms.

Located in Gulf Breeze, FL. PM me with cell phone number and I will text pictures. Face to face transactions only.

$850 1939 Luger S-42 Mauser manufacture with Blk Vopo grips. Worn finish.

$850 P-38 AC-43 brown grips. Excellent condition.

$1200 Nazi-marked Browning Hi-power. 85% blueing.

$850 Type 14 Nambu Japanese pistol with large trigger guard. Some wear but still excellent condition.

$300 CZ-52 pistol with holster and 2 mags. Excellent condition, but previous owner polished the slide to a high gloss finish.

Last edited:

Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I also have a 1920 commercial model Luger in fair condition for $800. It is chambered in original .30 cal Luger and has original grips with the usual chips missing. Finish is blood etched, resulting in light pitting along the top of the gun. Apparently blood instantly etches blued steel on contact.........This was confirmed by several Luger gurus at the Show of Shows in Louisville back in March. The finish is what you would expect from a 93 year old combat pistol.

Last edited:

Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lugers, P-38, Nazi Hi-power, Nambu Type 14, CZ-52 For sale Gulf Breeze, FL

Luger, P-38, Nazi Hi-power, Type 14 Nambu, CZ-52. Must have FL drivers license and current CCW. All prices are firm. Not interested in haggling or trades, unless trading other WWII era firearms.

Located in Gulf Breeze, FL. PM me with cell phone number and I will text pictures. Face to face transactions only.

$850 1939 Luger S-42 Mauser manufacture with Blk Vopo grips. Worn finish.

$850 P-38 AC-43 brown grips. Excellent condition.

$1200 Nazi-marked Browning Hi-power. 85% blueing.

$850 Type 14 Nambu Japanese pistol with large trigger guard. Some wear but still excellent condition.

$300 CZ-52 pistol with holster and 2 mags. Excellent condition, but previous owner polished the slide to a high gloss finish.

Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I also have a 1920 commercial model Luger in fair condition for $800. It is chambered in original .30 cal Luger and has original grips with the usual chips missing. Finish is blood etched, resulting in light pitting along the top of the gun. Apparently blood instantly etches blued steel on contact.........This was confirmed by several Luger gurus at the Show of Shows in Louisville back in March. The finish is what you would expect from a 93 year old combat pistol.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    7. No bumping of Ads more than every 48 hours, or if the Ad is still on the front page if 48 hours has elapsed.

Please review the rules and refrain from daily bumps of your for sale thread.

Thanks!

bcp280z

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome collection, but way outta my range. You would prob make a killing on gunbroker.

Glws

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gunny.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Does the P-38 have matching serial numbers (upper and lower ) I have one that is in great condition but the top and bottom don't match so I was wondering what it would be worth.

Top Bottom