• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congressman Steve Scalise was shot this morning, possibly along with a few others (no definite reports yet just happened moments ago). Happened while practicing for a baseball game that the R's play against the D's in congress. Someone obviously knew there would be a bunch of congressional R's there this morning and wanted to take some out.

Anyone want to lay odds on the shooter being a hillary or bernie supporter???

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Congressman Steve Scalise was shot this morning, possibly along with a few others (no definite reports yet just happened moments ago). Happened while practicing for a baseball game that the R's play against the D's in congress. Someone obviously knew there would be a bunch of congressional R's there this morning and wanted to take some out.

Anyone want to lay odds on the shooter being a hillary or bernie supporter???

won't be taking that bet....

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Looks like it John, they reported he asked if it was Dims or Reps on the field, told it was Repubs and started shooting...we will see if that holds true. With all the hateful rhetoric going on from the leftists and their attacks on conservatives this may be only the first act.

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have a winner! fv22 nailed it. Shooter from Illinois. This FB page likely fits the bill.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-14-10-09-40.jpg
      Screenshot_2017-06-14-10-09-40.jpg
      86.5 KB · Views: 266

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am worried this might affect the advances we are making on our Gun rights...wait to see what the reason was for the attack I guess.

Maybe on the contraire. I heard a report that Congressman Scalise said that he would not go back out in public, unless he was armed.

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe on the contraire. I heard a report that Congressman Scalise said that he would not go back out in public, unless he was armed.

Opps, My mistake it was Representative Chris Collins who said this and not Scalise. My bad.

From the New York Times: Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., told a Buffalo radio station that he plans to start carrying a gun in public. "It's going to be in my pocket from this day forward," said Collins, who added he has a permit.

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even the liberal politicians have guns or armed security. That's not a problem for them. They just don't want you or I to have protection.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    According to the Virginia governor, 93 MILLION people a day die due to gun violence. He repeated it a couple of times.
    Heck, the entire country will be wiped out in 3 or 4 days.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom