Patriot Mobile

Local Fedbois are here, in this very forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Our government has much more information on you than you do. Every recorded transaction from gas station to grocery store is available to them. Every keystroke on the web is there for them. You’re being photographed on most major highways today. Your medical history, All your social media is there for them every phone call you make is there for them. Anything not readily available the NSA can have overnight So relax their here to help you!
    Every keystroke is logged. There's a backdoor into everything created in the last 20 years. Every whistleblower warns us about this before they escape to Russia or kill themselves by shooting themselves 5 times in the head and setting their car on fire.

Privacy is a joke in this country and the only reason it's not more obvious is if people realized it, they would be freaking out. It's incremental to keep everyone under control.

I agree keeping postings up is annoying, but It does help when trying to figure out a gun price either to buy or to list it at.
    Generally speaking, I keep most of my buying to the WTB section and then delete that. :)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Our government has much more information on you than you do. Every recorded transaction from gas station to grocery store is available to them. Every keystroke on the web is there for them. You’re being photographed on most major highways today. Your medical history, All your social media is there for them every phone call you make is there for them. Anything not readily available the NSA can have overnight So relax their here to help you!
    Just saw a new sign in the airport. Forgot to take a pic. Appears they are photographing you when you scan your boarding pass. The sign assured me that it's not for nefarious reasons. It's for " the children" would be a good spot for them to make a grab on wanted felons. I'm willing to bet 100's of wanted people go thru them everyday. Maybe they should concentrate on that. Instead of what I'm doing with my AR14.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    They are not interested in felons, it’s patriots that concern them.
    Well if they have their way, we'll all be felons. They can then stop worrying about us. Then we can get on the mailing list from the CIA for free glock switches and filter cans.
    Not really worried about their nonsense until I fail a background check.
    Maybe we should start checking the non binary box so we can get on the mailing list??
    FB_IMG_1686750049745.jpg

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you aren’t laughing, there is something wrong with you.
    I'm not laughing. I identify as a fed when I read thru and comment on this thread. Hopefully that will keep from them kicking in my door and trying to murder my family.
    Anyway Please stop making fun of us, "we are here to work with you and help protect you."

Top Bottom